Zagarth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

Hi heroes,

here you can talk about everything could be good to find a "quick" and "short" way, or anything else, to reach the top10 on Honor Rank.

Are you a great fighter? Give your opinion/suggest or share your personal experience.

Enjoy!

• Funnette likes this

#2 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Nobody wants to give away their secrets?

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#3 Zagarth

Zagarth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Nobody wants to give away their secrets?

You can it if you want :)

#4 A T R

A T R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:ATR

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

Been ranked in level and fighty number 1, maybe at same time and well don't bother. Honour is only good for a few coins it gets you and well you are better focusing on coin rather than XP so really you do not want to aim for rank 1 in level.

#5 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • World:US3
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:26 AM

iv been working on this a few times now! i think the key is to have  friends!  a good team is great too but iv gotten alot of help from players not even on my team! sometimes there is conflict because a team member is running too! but if you make friends all over your server  you will be able to gain  honer faster and more of it!   you may also find that you enjoy playing the game more with a few extra friends around!  Enjoy the game everyone!

#6 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:10 AM

On Server 3, There are a few teams who usually take over the top 10 honor rank. Yes, there are certain ways to get there. The most important thing is that your entire team works together. It is a lot of work and takes a lot of coordination. It is possible to do it without the support of your team, but I cant imagine how horrible it must be. If you want some of my tips on this, message me privately. :)

• Feelingood2 likes this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#7 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:11 AM

On Server 3, There are a few teams who usually take over the top 10 honor rank. Yes, there are certain ways to get there. The most important thing is that your entire team works together. It is a lot of work and takes a lot of coordination. It is possible to do it without the support of your team, but I cant imagine how horrible it must be. If you want some of my tips on this, message me privately. :)

ill hit you up fur help next time i run!  haha!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Honor, top10, rank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users