Calang0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:Made in favela
  • World:US1
  • Character:Calang0

Posted 09 July 2023 - 02:28 AM

Hello, we from the Brazilian teams are suffering from attacks by teams of bots on the jumpint1 server, we will never have chances against such bots where they create a fake team and attack our team, and soon after they turn off the fake team and cancel the attack, I believe that they are forging their own ban to benefit from this glitch in the game, I hope that the support of an attention to this because we are suffering from the first day with this, because they hold our defense with a fake team and attack with another team without any trophies, and then they attack their main team and leave the team losing by w.o, I hope you do something because we are getting upset with this situation and even thinking about withdrawing from the server and asking for a refund for purchases!

and we don't want you to ban bot accounts, we want you to remove the evil from the root and its main

• Supremo likes this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 10 July 2023 - 12:11 AM

thank you for letting us know about your problem, unfortunately we can not help you in the forums but i advise you to head over to support where they will be looking into any problem that is reported and if there is sufficient evidence then players will be delt with, keep in mind though they can not tell you the actions they take against other players. thank you for continuing to play with us. have a great day

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bots team, team bots, bots, polska

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users