• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • World:US1
  • Character:M4598

Posted 07 May 2023 - 11:49 AM

Hi everyone, and today with you as always, me, grumpy as usual sloth, with just one question.

It is not the question why the heck there are adverising bots in game offering one or another crap. Also, not with question why there are so many of them all the time.

Mostly, my question is, that with all reporting and stuff, why nothing ever done about that? I mean, not even bothered to delete those bots, despite them being created for a single purpose. Some of the messages like this are more then year older, and yet, accounts are not deleted. Even with all inactivity.

Deleting account of long time member who died and refusing to leave it as a memorial, despite us asking support for that? Sure! Right away. Cleaning server from spam accounts? Naaaah, they are harmless and take no space, you'll get used to them, like to fleas.

Attached Files

Edited by M4598, 07 May 2023 - 11:49 AM.

• Dkettenring likes this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 07 May 2023 - 12:23 PM

hello,

i can assure you that everytime they are reported they are banned, they however create new accounts, it is a vicious cycle. but rest assured everytime you see them and report them they are being delt with. 

• Hurric4ne VII and Zerovision like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spam, bots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users