Hi all! I know there are many other tips and tricks in this game, but I want to make one of my own. So please don't judge me or tell me that there is a tip already in the forum. I haven't read any tips other than donuts. Hopefully, you'll enjoy trying out these tips. This is for anyone new or experienced to the game.
The new version of Hero Zero is something that we have to get used to. It's sad to see a great game wither away .
Anyway, I would like to give you tips on the new version. I haven't played for a year, but I know everything that can be useful. This guide is for anyone new or experienced, and I hope you'll enjoy!
General: Hero Zero isn't a ptw (Pay-to-win) game. However, you have a choice to make it be
The most common order you should focus your stats on is brain, intuition or stamina, and strength. However, there are plenty of combos that you can try out. One example is having higher brain and strength to deal heavy damage. It's all up to you.
Every time you login:
If you want to be stronger, training should be the first thing you should do as soon as you login. The second thing is collecting as many coins as possible from your hideout and missions. You can do high-experience missions first and try to get donuts, but you'll be weak.
Using and Earning Donuts:
You can read how to use donuts on another post, but I'll add my words. If you like to gamble, then refreshing is a way to go. That's it. Please do not ban me for posting stuff about exploiting. I'm not trying to exploit.
Ever since the latest update, it's harder to earn donuts now. There are still some efficient ways to earn donuts though.
- Login every 5 days. If you do, you'll earn donuts. Then, don't login for 1 day and repeat the process. However, is it worth skipping a team fight? At least let your mates know you're doing this. (PLZ DON'T BAN ME)
- Have friends that don't play HZ play HZ. Why? Do I have to tell you why? Just tell your friends to have a valid e-mail and e-mail them or send them a link via Facebook.
- If you want to be high level, grind for the donuts. You can earn donuts from deeds and the tourney. Like I stated above, you'll be weak.
- On PC, you can do surveys or downloads. Just have a huge amount of hope for not doing endless amount of surveys and getting donuts.
- It's basically not earning. Just buy the donuts! For those mobile players that don't want to use their credit card for donuts, use gift cards.
League and Duels:
If you want coins and a % boost to skill points, league is the best way to do it. If you're a top 30 champion, you'll get free skill points. You'll also get suits based on the league you're in. It's not a useless
As for duels in this update... why even bother? You have deeds for duels. Also, a mate (can't remember who in this forum) mentioned duels can be used to determine if you can beat your league opponent or not. Finally, you can brag your mates that you have more honor than them.
Reason why you even want to bother hideouts:
- Coins and Exp
- Glory (con only)
- Boredom Killer
- Spending your donuts cause you're rich
As soon as you start a special mission, you'll be going up against "bosses." There is a level range (10-15 per mission) when you start your mission the first and second time. The 2 reasons after you complete the same mission more than twice is getting new items and completing HeroCon.
Villains can appear during working hours and sleeping hours. They're just parodies of famous characters in movies/shows. The more you attack, the higher rarity the prize will be. Everything else you need to know will appear once you have a villain.
For those that like to exp grind, don't refresh until you have no energy left. You'll get items for that level you're currently in and not items a few levels ago.
A.K.A. pets, sidekicks (once you reach level 60) are "technically" supporting you in the fight. If you want to be successful, always get cheating death on your pet. If you have a better pet without cheating death, take cheating death out of your old pet and slap it on your new pet.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK, PLEASE ASK OR PLACE. This is likely not the best guide, but I do have a life.