• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNew York,New York, USA
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:Typhon

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:19 PM

This morning, after logging in to Facebook and checking posts, I clicked on the Hero Zero button to start playing. I waited for the game to load but when it did, it asked me to make a new hero or to log in. I tried using my FB login, but that didn't work. I don't know what's happening but I'm mad because I won't get to finish my training today. I play on US1 btw... Please respond ASAP with a solution.

Tyler the beast       

Typhon1 the Chaos creator.

Typhon on US1

Typhon1 on US3

#2 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:47 PM

Typhon my advice is to send a ticket to support ,since just through the forum we cant access your account info to check what is going on here .here is the link http://support.herozerogame.com/all the best :)

#3 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:18 PM

Once again, I must advise everyone to please, please. please UNBIND your account from Facebook or other linking services.

Only by unbinding your account will you be prompted to attach a direct e-mail address to your account, which is absolutely the only way that we can recover your account in the event it should be lost or deactivated.

I strongly urge everyone to unbind your account, if you haven't already done so.

• npe likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#4 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:43 PM

Once again, I must advise everyone to please, please. please UNBIND your account from Facebook or other linking services.

Only by unbinding your account will you be prompted to attach a direct e-mail address to your account, which is absolutely the only way that we can recover your account in the event it should be lost or deactivated.

I strongly urge everyone to unbind your account, if you haven't already done so.

Thank you for the info :)

• AngelicaSynn likes this

#5 Typhon(I forgot password)

Typhon(I forgot password)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNew York,New York, USA
  • Character:Typhon

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:06 AM

I don't know what happened but after an hour or so I went back to check and everything was back to normal. Sorry for the late response, I will unbind my account and send a ticket to support in case something like this happens again. Thank you moderators for your help!  :)  (heart)U ALL

• AngelicaSynn likes this

Tyler the beast       

Typhon1 the Chaos creator.

Typhon on US1

Typhon1 on US3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: facebook, login, herozero, problem, cant, play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users