Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

Hi Folks

Would like to hear your opinions about Training.

Here is mine---TRAINING SUCKS.  Yep, I said it.  I know all of you superheroes LOVE training and the training trophies.  Yes I love the benefits of training.  But it is worse than eating Brussels sprouts.

Maybe we can shorten it to two minutes!

In the process of doing my 25 trainings----so don't mess with me..... :blink:

My teammate just asked what will we do if get 30 trainings for tomorrow----I can't give you my reply........

I do love trainings.....I do love trainings.....

Priscilla

• Mohanad likes this

#2 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

Do you do the training the free way? I must admit I pay for donuts and so I use them to stack the training and shorten it with the batteries... I can get my daily training done in a few minutes... but then I rarely have "extra" training due to being in a team with no trophies... 

I earn the money in my day job but it means I have very little playing time... oh irony... 

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#3 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

Well the truth is, before I took my two month break, I was the donut queen.  But I learned the smarter people are more economical with them than I was.  I usually use my batteries for the villain.  But you may be right to shift it to training. 

Right now we have a few training trophies.  But it's just like real life---I cry at the gym too.  But yeah---I would love a more enjoyable training.  Maybe even 3 minute trainings.  I think that would still be a fair time.  5 minutes is soooooooooo long.  So figure it this way===25 training units---is 125 minutes of training.  That's 2 hours and 5 minutes.  Then I'm almost always a 7 or 8 training unit for the villain kind of gal.  So that is another 35-40 minutes of training.  And if I am lucky enough to catch 2 villains (which happens)-that is is a total  of 70-80 minutes of villain trainings.  So I could be training from 2- over 3 hours a day just on trainings.  Or throw a good dozen donuts at it.  But I promise you the kids on my team don't have donuts to throw at it daily.  And neither do I really---I need electricity at my house! 

But  thanks for reminding me about stacking it.  It will help me not want to harm people while I do trainings. 

And I will learn to let the training lovers love their trainings.  It's like eating spinach---I eat it cuz it's good for me..... :wacko:

#4 Relentless

Relentless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Team:Villian's Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Strykz

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:49 PM

Adding a new ability for sidesick's that reduce training time by 10% wouldn't be a bad idea. You already have skill's to increase missile damage, stat's ect.. and abilities to reduce trophy penalties, dodge and crit's. Having some new abilities to increase coin/exp, and reduce training only seems right. Just my 2 cents.

• LittleOne likes this

Strykz

Relentless SHC

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Training

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users