• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Priscilla

Priscilla

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

Let's start off saying I am very confused.  I will give an example of a current scenario.  If anyone could please help explain it to me. I would be very grateful.

Team A is listed on the TEAM RANK LIST as 2nd.  They have 7890 in Honor with 60 % expansion.

On the TOURNAMENT TEAM HONOR RANK LIST, they are ranked as 34  with a +570 Honor.

Team A has fought 14 fights.  Won 11  and Lost 3

Team B is ranked on the TEAM RANK LIST as 40.  They have 2330 in Honor with a 29% expansion.

On the TOURNAMENT TEAM HONOR RANK LIST, they are ranked as 2  with a +1900 Honor.

Team B has fought 12 fights.  Won 4  and Lost 8

I am confused by two things. 

First---How is Team B ranked Higher than Team A on the Tournament Team Honor Rank List. What does that +1900 honor actually mean.

And which Honor is used to score for the Tournament?  I'm assuming that it is the Honor from the Tournament Team Honor Rank List.  But it doesn't seem correct when Team A has won more fights than Team B and is ranked lower.

Thanks for your help!!

#2 Monkey

Monkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • World:US3
  • Character:Monkey

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

Lost honor(or win) from the defense is not consider in competition.Only atack honor.

Sorry for my English.

• unnie likes this

#3 OpM

OpM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Supreme Llamas
  • World:US3
  • Character:OnepunchMan

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:48 PM

MY dear, only added honor is from atack, and if we have 6000 you have 6000 we dont earn any honor
but team 1000 vs 4000 do 3000 to team weekly tournament... I to think that si F* up.

#4 Priscilla

Priscilla

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:53 PM

Which honor should I look at when scheduling a fight---the honor you find along sided the expansion % on the team rank list, or the honor  on the tournament rank list.  Team A's honor is higher than everyone's on the regular rank list.  Does that mean they won't get much honor no matter how much they win.  Or if they fight the less strong team that is at the top of the tournament honor list---where there is a 1000 honor difference between the stronger team and the weaker team---favoring the weaker team. Will team A get over a thousand honor pts for fighting and winning over the weaker team. 

Is there some where that all of these rules are written?  I'm almost there guys----I finally get that only honor gained from attack is included for the tournament

• unnie likes this

#5 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:43 AM

You should look at the difference between your team, and the one you are attacking. The bigger the difference is - the more you get if you win, and less you lose if the match is lost.

Example:

My team Freaks, are ranked #1 on uk1. Now ARTWAR from #3, has two options. Either attack us, or the "SomeTeam" on #2.

Freaks honor = 200 000

SomeTeam = 188 000

ARTWAR honor = 180 000

Now, SomeTeam is weaker than Freaks, and is easily beatable. But the honor-gap is so small, that the win would not give much honor. SO.. ARTWAR might take a chance, and try to beat Freaks, where the honor-gap is huge, and therefore get lots of it if they win. Now, if ARTWAR loses to SomeTeam - they lose [edit] LESS [/edit] honor, than they would to Freaks.

I hope you understand what I mean?  :D

And then, regarding OpMs post

MY dear, only added honor is from atack, and if we have 6000 you have 6000 we dont earn any honor
but team 1000 vs 4000 do 3000 to team weekly tournament... I to think that si F* up.

This is not correct. Two things:    (actually three    ;) )

1. 1k VS 4k does not get +3000HON.
  2. A team with 6k honor, versus another team with 6k honor, does get a little honor when winning. To say that you get nothing, is not true. When a team wins, they always get something.

Also, the winning team always gets honor, no matter if you attack or defend.

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#6 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:37 AM

Which honor should I look at when scheduling a fight---the honor you find along sided the expansion % on the team rank list, or the honor  on the tournament rank list.  Team A's honor is higher than everyone's on the regular rank list.  Does that mean they won't get much honor no matter how much they win.  Or if they fight the less strong team that is at the top of the tournament honor list---where there is a 1000 honor difference between the stronger team and the weaker team---favoring the weaker team. Will team A get over a thousand honor pts for fighting and winning over the weaker team. 

Is there some where that all of these rules are written?  I'm almost there guys----I finally get that only honor gained from attack is included for the tournament

Well, putting aside tactics and trophies, if you want to get the best honor look at the normal ranking list (by honor, not expansion) and teams in front of you will give you the most.

If a team is first in normal ranking by honor, whoever they challenge, that team can gain less than 1000 when they attack, because after all they're first. It has nothing to do with tournament honor because it only reflects efforts and successes of one team's attacks (not defense) during only one week.

Hope I helped a bit :P .

• unnie likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Honor, Team Honor, Tournament Team Honor, Rank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users