Rikki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:Hiurkl

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

Ok, so clicking and waiting is pretty boring in general, but then you started implementing events - yay. They were fun as they were something different to do other than the usual click, wait, click, wait which we all do every day. But they have quickly lost their appeal seeing as practically every event consists of the same tasks; 

- Collect so many of blahs.

- Train so many times.

- Beat the big bad villain etc.

Obviously they are a handy way to earn some extra coins, experience and rewards, but they've become predictable and boring. I personally find the only good thing about events these days, are the missions that reset zones for me meaning I can earn slightly more exp that week than normal. But can we not think of something different so that not every event consists of the same four or five tasks just reworded to fit in with the theme?

A quick suggestion would be something like a tier based event. Instead of having five mini-tasks to complete like we have now, you will start off with one (It could be anything, such as duel a certain amount of times, look for a specific mission, etc), if you complete that one then you progress on to the next tier, which would be slightly harder and slightly longer, and so on and so forth. The number of tiers you could have within each event could be endless, and the more tiers a player completes, the better their reward would be (This would encourage them to complete as many as possible to ensure they earn the best reward possible). That's only a very quick thought out suggestion and it probably isn't written in a way that makes the most sense, but it's purely an example of how events can vary and don't have to follow this same format that Hero Zero have been using time and time again recently. 

Finally, a gin and tonic would be a nice reward for a summer event. Failing that, I'll settle for a vodka and lemonade. 

• A T R, JeffGordon, incredible9 and 3 others like this

#2 A T R

A T R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:ATR

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:09 PM

Long Vodka and or G&T.

Really good suggestion, adds a meaning to the events and gives it some substance.
I really like this suggestion.
  • Keetje likes this

#3 IAmFamous

IAmFamous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

This would be very nice :) me like

#4 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

Finally, a gin and tonic would be a nice reward for a summer event. Failing that, I'll settle for a vodka and lemonade. 

Gin and Tonic. gotta be gin and tonic. Tanqueray if you got it. Easy on the tonic. In fact you can put a bit more gin in there. Bit more. Bit more... bit more.... THAT's more like it. 

Actually hand over the bottle would you?

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users