• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:ATR

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Hello, for many a prolonged goal within the game is to reach into the top 12, this may be in level or through PVP. While this is at the moment merely an indicator as to your ability ie stats.

As the an individual who is able to reach those levels in the ranking I find the experience rather meaningless and empty as there is now actual reward for working and earning your way to the pinnacle of the game. I myself once gave up 1st as dealing with messages was a nuisance.

Your reward for being the best?

Nothing.

No motivation, no rewards, no reason to continue trying to be in the top rankings, this causes players to leave the game.

Perhaps offering some physical in game reward could inspire persons in game to actually care about the ranking list rather than merely using it for PVP.

Perhaps a stat boost working from top to bottom or increased ability to earn coins, anything would be better than nothing, as of the moment that is what the ranking list is.  A meaningless list of users with no function.

No doubt offering such a incentive would increase the number of persons using donuts on PVP refills and using more energy which most commonly requires boosters, this would increase the income of the game allowing more improvements to the game to be made.

#2 dcasso

dcasso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Team:Paragon
  • Character:Dcasso

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

So what you are saying is that the leading team with most members in top should all get extra benefits thereby increase the distance between them and the rest?

I would find it more appropriate with equipment that were only obtainable if you held a spot in top XX.

#3 UDareUTake

UDareUTake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Character:UDareUTake

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Sorry Atr, but I would have to agree with dcasso on this, there should not be incentive for those on top that would stretch the gap further, (extra coins/stat boost) would only make it harder for those behind to catch up.

But I do agree we need some form of incentive, and as dcasso mentioned, exclusive equipment seems to be a good start at least

#4 A T R

A T R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Character:ATR

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Actually I do agree, perhaps not of something that would give a boost to XP, stats or such but rather some insignia in profile or perhaps even something as simple as specific hero names. Though the Exclusive equipment seems a much better idea, good suggestion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: level, honour, rank, 1st, top 12, ranking list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users