• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Team:The Destroyers
  • World:US8
  • Character:fapman

Posted 23 August 2023 - 07:20 AM

Listen closely, recruit. The tale I'm about to unfold takes place in a world shrouded by the darkness of corrupted heroes. I'm Fapman, and my path led me to The Destroyers, remarkable members like G3m3ni, Ner0, BigpapaD, Herbert, Jarbi, PIP, and Ascania1 are just a few of the brave members who have taken on the challenge.

In the midst of chaos, my mentor JackovSos discerned hidden potential within me and guided me toward becoming an advocate for justice. As an advisor, I stand beside these extraordinary individuals in our quest to restore equilibrium.

Our strength thrives within the unity of The Destroyers. Each member, yourself included, brings a unique contribution to our collective effort. The funds we've gathered and the power of the mysterious and potent donuts – these elements bind us together, fueling our determination to combat the corrupted heroes.

However, our journey hasn't been without loss. We've seen comrades tempted by the enticements of the corrupted heroes. Upgraded facilities, lavish gyms, and ovens that produce a surplus of donuts proved too irresistible for some. As they were lured by the promise of power and comfort, they strayed from the path of justice.

Now, The Destroyers need someone like you – someone who's felt the impact of corruption, someone with untapped strength. Will you join us in our fight to reclaim justice and restore hope? Your hidden potential is exactly what we need. Together, let's forge a new path and stand firm against the darkness that seeks to engulf our world.
  • Hurric4ne VII and Nallerheim like this

#2 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 88 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 23 August 2023 - 08:00 AM

Hello! 

Pretty nice description. (grin)Could you please also mention your team's expansion percentages? Thank you. :) 

Good battles ahead! 

#3 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 72 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:US1

Posted 23 August 2023 - 12:12 PM

Hello! 

Pretty nice description. (grin)Could you please also mention your team's expansion percentages? Thank you. :)

Good battles ahead! 

Bilbo Baggins didn't write down numbers -- He wrote a long description and encouraged Frodo. Ain't no numbers needed

• Mr.fapman likes this

#4 Mr.fapman

Mr.fapman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Character:fapman

Posted 23 August 2023 - 11:23 PM

Bilbo Baggins didn't write down numbers -- He wrote a long description and encouraged Frodo. Ain't no numbers needed

The Forumworld Gods have given me direction but I feel torn. They speak of percentages and some Baggs in a bilbo. I believe frodo is another word for freedom since it was encouraged. Oh legendary heroes of the Forumworld guide me!!!

#5 Misterman

Misterman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Character:Misterman

Posted 24 August 2023 - 12:05 AM

The forumworld has pulled into a portal and I am no longer fapman I am now Misterman
  • Hurric4ne VII likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users