#1 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 04 September 2019 - 06:52 PM

are you bored with everything? do you need a break? or do you just want to kick back do what you want and chit chat?

well our retreat comprises of the best state of the art bars, pools and endless food. you can take a walk and hear the sound of dolphins. we are here to cater to your needs, so come on in, sit back and relax, our spa is open 24/7 and our relaxing pet area can wipe away your stress.

our fee? do you ask a mere 5 coins and all of this can be yours, stay a day, a week or a month anything you want, play alot or just log in, nothing else matters then your health needs.

we are looking foward to hearing from you and thank you for choosing our fine establishment

-meljer
  • FaithfulAizen, craine, Hurric4ne VIII and 1 other like this

#2 craine

craine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Advisor, News correspondent

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:37 PM

Hello Meljer,
I would like to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Work has been very stressful to the point where I constantly have that nervous feeling you get where you are participating in a karaoke marathon and think that your fly is down but you don't dare to look because that would only draw attention.

I would find it most relaxing to sit in a Jacuzzi full of refried beans (68° F) wearing socks on my hands while Julia Louis-Dreuyfus peels grapes for me to eat out of her delicate fingers as a Hi-fi system gently plays Barry Manilow's greatest hits.

When can I book an appointment?

A severe mental wreck with a nervous twitch,
Craine.
  • meljer and Always like this

#3 Always

Always

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Team:Queens
  • World:US4
  • Character:Always

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:02 AM

are you bored with everything? do you need a break? or do you just want to kick back do what you want and chit chat?

well our retreat comprises of the best state of the art bars, pools and endless food. you can take a walk and hear the sound of dolphins. we are here to cater to your needs, so come on in, sit back and relax, our spa is open 24/7 and our relaxing pet area can wipe away your stress.

our fee? do you ask a mere 5 coins and all of this can be yours, stay a day, a week or a month anything you want, play alot or just log in, nothing else matters then your health needs.

we are looking foward to hearing from you and thank you for choosing our fine establishment

-meljer

Dear meljer,

Thank you for extending this invitation to everyone meljer, I too would like to take advantage of this amazing opertunity. However I have a few questions. Is the food; vegan, gluten free, halal, vegetarian, holistic, all natural and grain fed or is it only processed food on offer? Does the bar have an endless supply of rum? Are bombs and running allowed in the pool and surrounds? Also what does a dolphin sound like apart from a big splash? Once I have the answers to these pressing questions I will decide whether to visit or not.

Yours always

Always

Hello Meljer,
I would like to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Work has been very stressful to the point where I constantly have that nervous feeling you get where you are participating in a karaoke marathon and think that your fly is down but you don't dare to look because that would only draw attention.

I would find it most relaxing to sit in a Jacuzzi full of refried beans (68° F) wearing socks on my hands while Julia Louis-Dreuyfus peels grapes for me to eat out of her delicate fingers as a Hi-fi system gently plays Barry Manilow's greatest hits.

Craine.

Dear craine,

Sorry about the state of your mental health and nervous twitch, I have recently come to meet an amazing Dr, you should see him about your ailments, I highly recommend him, his name is Dr Craine but seems to also go by Dr craina and I've adopted the name of servant for him, I'm sure he'll be able to get you on the mend pronto.

After considering the lovely meljers invitation to her spa retreat, I am eager to accept, providing the "menu" can accomadate to my simple diet. I find myself flicking through the brocure and I see you pictured in the jacuzzi wearing only socks on your hands, and well.... PLEASE PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!

Yours always

Always

P.S. I saw you onstage in the karaoke bar and your fly was down.

• FaithfulAizen, craine and meljer like this

(smug)      Always aim for the moon          (angel)

If you miss   

(devil)          You'll land in the stars         :wub:

#4 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:08 AM

Oh wowsers.. I think I want to visit too if it can accomondate my simplistic diet style. I tend to follow the same dietary routine as Always to keep my body healthy. and yes. I also recommend to visit Dr Craine. He is super quick with his responses and can help you with anything. He can even find you a solution to your chair being eaten by your pet platypus while it is wearing a western cowboy hat. 

Please do not forget to turn the stove off... 

• craine, meljer and Always like this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#5 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 02:41 AM

Hello Meljer,
Craine.

The jacuzzis are set in array of temperatures and perfumes and colognes to match everyones specific needs, our booking facilities are currently open and hope to see you soon

#6 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 02:46 AM

Dear meljer,

Thank you for extending this invitation to everyone meljer, I too would like to take advantage of this amazing opertunity. However I have a few questions. Is the food; vegan, gluten free, halal, vegetarian, holistic, all natural and grain fed or is it only processed food on offer? Does the bar have an endless supply of rum? Are bombs and running allowed in the pool and surrounds? Also what does a dolphin sound like apart from a big splash? Once I have the answers to these pressing questions I will decide whether to visit or not.

Yours always
Always

Dear craine,

Sorry about the state of your mental health and nervous twitch, I have recently come to meet an amazing Dr, you should see him about your ailments, I highly recommend him, his name is Dr Craine but seems to also go by Dr craina and I've adopted the name of servant for him, I'm sure he'll be able to get you on the mend pronto.

After considering the lovely meljers invitation to her spa retreat, I am eager to accept, providing the "menu" can accomadate to my simple diet. I find myself flicking through the brocure and I see you pictured in the jacuzzi wearing only socks on your hands, and well.... PLEASE PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!

Yours always
Always

P.S. I saw you onstage in the karaoke bar and your fly was down.

The food is exquisite and made to order with our endless staff we can accommodate every desire and whim. You will be catered to as if you are a king or queen. The dolphins sound like harps and lulls you into a happy state of mind, while our pools have a chaos side as well as a side that is specifically engineered towards those that want to kick back and relax. After a dip you can go to the bar which are staffed with the finest staff that can mix and serve on moments notice, the drinks are all included and there is a contest on who can drink the most in .35seconds..

We hope to see you there
  • Always likes this

#7 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 02:48 AM

Oh wowsers.. I think I want to visit too if it can accomondate my simplistic diet style. I tend to follow the same dietary routine as Always to keep my body healthy. and yes. I also recommend to visit Dr Craine. He is super quick with his responses and can help you with anything. He can even find you a solution to your chair being eaten by your pet platypus while it is wearing a western cowboy hat. 

Please do not forget to turn the stove off...

I assure you we can accommodate your needs and then some. I hope you visit and find a complementary gift from us to you
  • craine likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users