• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:21 AM

Are you serious right now with landscape mode chat?  The keyboard takes up almost the entire screen and you can barely read the chat anymore.  I use swipe texting and can not do that in landscape... this landscape change is going to kill the social aspect of the game for the those of us that mainly play on a phone.  I am so aggravated right now with the new update I don't even want to log on!!

• Mommy likes this

#2 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:29 PM

Changing the phone app format to landscape has made it nearly impossible to use. I understand the idea behind it, and I can appreciate the idea that landscape would allow for more options. Making the format landscape, keeps the layout more similar to the pc version, and has allowed for more details on the phone app. This is great. 

however, the game is now so very very small, that it is nearly impossible to play. Many of our players have agreed that the landscape chatting is so difficult to use that they will likely not be chatting much. As most long term players know, chatting with your team and sending messages is really the heart of this game. 

I like the idea of introducing something new to the game to keep the interest of the 'old players' who may be getting bored. I am not afraid of change, and I like the new features. I also realize that the new hideout will be difficult to change over to a portrait style phone app... but not being able to see the game has made it very difficult to play.

I never thought I would say this, but i am already missing the buggy old version of the phone app. lol

Please fix my game. My stress relief game has just become stressful. :(  

• Inbreaddarlin likes this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#3 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:31 PM

yes. absolutely destroyed the app. the new features are great, but landscape mode must go

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#4 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

[moved to feedback about mobile version/ merged with ''Landscape mode has killed the chat'']
Posted Image

#5 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:35 AM

Landscape mode has killed the radio star.  (grin) (sorry, i couldn't resist)  ;)

• FaithfulAizen likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: too small, update, landscape, chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users