Here are, several points that you have to know
about the creation of a team thread :
- Make sure to read before you create your thread : the forum rules
- Watch your language, no SMS.
- Avoid copying/pasting existing team presentation.
- Provide the maximum of information (as much as possible).
- You are allowed to "Up" your thread once a day.
- Don't forget to use the "Edit" button if you want to add something.
- It's forbidden to create several subjects for the same team (in the same server).
- Porn, offering pictures, links or information regarding such content will not be tolerated.
- 18 is the maximum text size authorized.
- Lighter colors (except red) are forbidden.
Several interesting points to add in your thread :
- Team name.
- Average Level, ranking list.
- Your members.
- Team fights (won and lost).
- Your conditions of recruitment (something you are expecting from a player)
- Team statistics (quarter, facilities, popularity, motivation)
- [Optional content] a team story. (Type : Roleplay- allowable but there is a Fan Fiction section where it would be more appropriate)
- Your recent trophies and Weekly Tournament wins
Thank you for your understanding,
The Moderating Team.
Credit to Funnette for the original post from which this was copied.