• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 dickroaming

dickroaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

I am being attacked daily by a person that is 3 time my level and has also sent me an abusive message. Is there anything I can do? I completely understand that this is a fighting game but Im starting to feel a bit rubbish about the situation as I am trying to work hard and build a strong hero

#2 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:37 PM

Luckily attacks are limited to 3 times a day to prevent further bashing. As for the message, if that person threatened you or directly abused you, please send a screenshot to the support and they will take over. I think first step is either warning or temporary ban, and if it continues, the support can ban that account for good.

Also you can ignore a player whose messages you don't want to recieve. Good luck with everything and just focus on yourself, don't let anybody ruin your playing time ;).
  • King of Thieves likes this

#3 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • World:US3
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:49 PM

OP , it is more than common for a hero to attack another one three times a day.

If you've good honor, people will attack you. The same goes for leagues.

There's nothing to you can do about that, since it's how the game works. 

Also, as Lucy pointed out, it is limited to three times a day... 

For the message, it's pretty simple. You  can report a player to support, who is seemingly bullying you. 

I'm certain they will get to it, and if you did receive an abusive message, I can't see why he/she wouldn't get banned. 

It's a little too easy to treat people badly, when you can't see them.

Good luck working it out, OP.

(= I know I'm out of topic, but it seems like this post is too.

Shouldn't it be on Questions&Problems ? )

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#4 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:16 PM

A 3x level difference is pretty extreme. I know I hit whomever gives me the most honor and coin. At my position, this doesn't give me a lot of choices, so it's the same people day in and day out. It's nothing personal to them. They just give good rewards. I do have a team mate though who has issues with another player and his "gf". These two can't beat him, but every time they join a new team, everyone on that team who can beat him suddenly starts in on him and it becomes the same for him as it is for you. So last night my team decided to start setting aside 6 attacks a day each to hand these two. Perhaps your team or an allied team can come to your defense? I'm not sure what server you're on, but even I might be willing to.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#5 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:02 PM

People can be cruel.  Best revenge is to be the better person and don't treat others the same way.  There is a simple report button you can use for any abusive messages sent.  Stay strong---not every one playing the game is cruel.

#6 Excrucio

Excrucio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Excrucio

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

I am being attacked daily by a person that is 3 time my level and has also sent me an abusive message. Is there anything I can do? I completely understand that this is a fighting game but Im starting to feel a bit rubbish about the situation as I am trying to work hard and build a strong hero

You lose nothing if some high lvl decides to stomp on you and if anything, said attacker is only wasting their own courage by attacking you since they gain nothing in return as well.  As far as "abusive" mails go, just add them to your ignore list.  

#7 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

Some guy did that to me, started hitting me three times daily and taking my honour  from a huge level advantage.

I went and took a look at his team and started TTing the team's lowest levelled members. I figured if he was gonna take honour off me I'd refill from his team, that way he'd only really be taking their honour. HAHA. 

Eventually one of the guys I was "visiting" daily pm'd me to find out what he'd said/done. I replied explaining where I was coming from.

Hey presto!! no more visits from Mr Hundred Levels Higher. 

Don't get mad, get even.  :D

• AngelicaSynn and King of Thieves like this

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#8 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:57 PM

Some guy did that to me, started hitting me three times daily and taking my honour  from a huge level advantage.

I went and took a look at his team and started TTing the team's lowest levelled members. I figured if he was gonna take honour off me I'd refill from his team, that way he'd only really be taking their honour. HAHA. 

Eventually one of the guys I was "visiting" daily pm'd me to find out what he'd said/done. I replied explaining where I was coming from.

Don't get mad, get even.   :D

That's the Pink we know and fear... err... I mean love!

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#9 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:12 AM

Don't get mad, get even.   :D

^^^  What she said and I put more effort into getting stronger so that one day I can return the favor.   :)   Though people aren't ALWAYS the victim in these situations.  Sometimes they get what they put out.  As for the abusive messages, there is a report function for those and I can assure you that you can report someone and if what they're saying is abusive, they WILL be dealt with by support.  

#10 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:47 AM

And remember, first and foremost, this is a fighting game, no matter how infuriating things can get, the more you whine and complain even if justified, the more they enjoy hitting you. Get strong and get smart.  (nerd)   (ninja) 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#11 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:Team Leader of Team Rocket

Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:34 AM

Let me know who is this fool,Team Rocket will kick his ... quickly ;)

#12 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:34 AM

Friends....and Killer stats......that is all you ever need.  

My motto---Friends are better than enemies-----------I try to  live by that.

#13 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:05 PM

And remember, first and foremost, this is a fighting game, no matter how infuriating things can get, the more you whine and complain even if justified, the more they enjoy hitting you. Get strong and get smart.  (nerd)   (ninja) 

^^^ So much win!

#14 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:06 PM

Oh btw, when you get insulting messages, it's always best to use the Report-button in your message box.

EXCEPT for when the insult is only in the subject of the message.

Then you can both report it, or just take a screenshot (whole screen, date&time visible please), and attach it to a new ticket.

- Tomas

• Evolution likes this

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#15 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

Starting out on us2, I had a certain individual do this to me as well.  I called them on it too.  Their response was to get the rest of their team to start hitting me too.  My response, well I went into silent mode.  And I got stat strong and caught up in levels.  The attacks got less and less until they finally stopped.  If you need any tips on how to out power your opponents.....let me know......

#16 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:22 PM

You lose nothing if some high lvl decides to stomp on you and if anything, said attacker is only wasting their own courage by attacking you since they gain nothing in return as well.  As far as "abusive" mails go, just add them to your ignore list.  

I agree with you Excrucio, however for some people it is an issue. For their "tormentors", it's a way of throwing their weight around. Personally, I like going after those who go after others. Call me a villain for it if you like. But usually they get a kick out of doing it to others because it's something that bothers them when it's done to them. So when they have it turned on them, they will often throw a fit at 1st, but after I explain that turn about's fair play, they usually quiet down, fade into the woodwork, and let my friends be. I get daily attacks myself, but I think they're funny. I personally take it as a badge of honor when I garner the attention of someone higher level and stronger than me on a daily basis. It's even better once I catch them in power.

• Evolution likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users