King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:27 PM

In my last game, one that many players from US2 came here from, we had a Hall of Fame. Players would vote for other players, past and present, to be indoctrinated into it from time to time. 

I'm sure there are several players on my server alone whose contributions I will never know since they are no longer with us. And I think that's sad.

I feel very strongly about recognizing players for their efforts and even created a thread for my own team's past players who had to leave us too soon, for this very reason. 

There are many players who leave us for other games or due to real life reasons, but who made substantial impact on the game. There are players still with us who have and do still make substantial impact. 

I think having a place where these players can be recognized for their contributions would be a great way to say thank you to them as well as help bring the community together. 

This way, those who have left and those who will one day leave, will always be remembered for the outstanding players they are. 

Please give this idea your serious consideration, as I think it would be a valuable addition to the community as a whole. 

Thank you for your time,

The King of Thieves

P.S. That said, if there is a Hall of Fame in the future, my first vote would go to Pinkenstein the Postmodern Pugilist, for her efforts and time spent turning this once dull, sparse and boring forum into the lively, fun one it has become since she 1st became a moderator here. 

• Jagan, PostmodernPugilist, AngelicaSynn and 2 others like this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#2 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

P.S. That said, if there is a Hall of Fame in the future, my first vote would go to Pinkenstein the Postmodern Pugilist, for her efforts and time spent turning this once dull, sparse and boring forum into the lively, fun one it has become since she 1st became a moderator here. 

aww thank you!

but credit must go to Unnie and to AngelicaSynn and Jagan who also all worked very hard to get this forum where it is today

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#3 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

Oh, I'm not discrediting them. 

I'm bringing sexy back!

#4 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:12 PM

Thank you for your kind words, and your very good proposition for a hall of fame. 

I would like to emphasise that it's the team in whole who have made this community like it is now,

and for that, I am very proud - for each and every one of you guys - mods and forum members alike! :)

Yours,

Tomas L

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users