"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

I think we can all agree that the stats you favor can make or break your hero...

Which stat(s) do you favor?  Why?

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#2 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:29 AM

I do them all even. Undressed all my stats are exactly the same.

#3 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:59 AM

I think we can all agree that the stats you favor can make or break your hero...

Which stat(s) do you favor?  Why?

Can't say I really have a favourite one, like them all the same. :)

I would just add that I don't agree with players who say they least prefer strength because I've seen many duels lost when it's much lower than the other skills and even more when attacking or just playing without the missiles equipped. Especially now when you can get two part set missiles+weapon (snow ball belt & snow cannon) which increases that stat.

I do them all even. Undressed all my stats are exactly the same.

Yeah, mine too so far. Probably early stages of OCD. :D

#4 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:14 PM

I'm try to keep it fairly even but with a bias towards Intuition and Brain. But I could be wrong. It's been known.

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#5 orogon

orogon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:25 AM

No favourite, cause basically you need all of them.

The only difference is fighting against what type of opponent.

And have to agree with Lucy about ''I don't agree with players who say they least prefer strength''.

Strength is important as well, just try and see if your average damage is 2k vs a person with 4k damage but you have 10%~20% crit/dogde rate advantage, you will still be sweating and praying in the fight, cause is really simple, every 1 hit he do to you= x2 of your attack.

Even if you can crit that 2 time or dogde 2 time, is kind of break even. (And we know that it is not 100% you can crit or dogde 2 times, while his strength is 100% and constant damage to you.

#6 cbsarge

cbsarge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Team:Donut Munchies
  • World:US4
  • Character:FinalJudgement

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:30 PM

I put all of my points in Charisma  B)

smallsigs.png
:rolleyes:  Search for Hero Zero Sidekick on Facebook or the Chrome store! It's what all the cool kids are doing!  :rolleyes: 

#7 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • World:US2
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:34 PM

I like my stats to be balanced as possible. When I say stats, I mean base stats and if you're a newer player don't confuse base stats with dressed stats (stats with gear) it can throw off the numbers of your toon and then you'll have to overcompensate on a certain stat to make up the difference which can be costly when it comes to SP placement and cost.

Balanced stats will make it easier to defeat most toons in your level range and make it easier to adjust gears and pets as pets grow with your toon. Balanced does not mean exactly even based stats but the closer you can keep them the better it would be. Its very hard to keep all 4 base stats the same now with all the raids and extra training.

I like a heavy hitter type of toon so my base stats are similar to this: 1120 str/ 1180 sta/ 1250 bra/ 1250 int and then I try to fix my gear and pet with a higher strength and stamina stat and missiles to help make a stronger damage hit as a compensation balancing out the toon. As a rule, I never let my base stats get no more than 200 points apart, any more than that you won't be able to compensate the differences. I've done pretty well with this set up and style.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users