175 replies to this topic

#141 PowerBottom

PowerBottom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:10 PM

Well, Sir! I hope you are a Sir, indeed I hope you are not one of these female types, You cannot be in a position to judge me, as I take it you have never arranged a May Ball for Lady Alice! Class Sir! I say class will win out.

Esteemed Doctor Topwell, your quick response was much appreciated. Alacrity in some endeavours is a virtue. You have my respect in organising a may ball for Lady Alice, always obtaining consent is a very classy trait indeed.

Perchance, do you have recommendations on child care, the Twins are eager to practice their lessons, and are always eager to play with people, when they are home from visiting their grandparents at the flame court.

Also my husband is the local Smith and is unsure as to what word you would like him to have with Pink.  If small wares and silverware are missing again he would be happy to discuss installing locks on the cabinets.

Warmest regards, Power Bottom Conduit of the present Multiverse, Emissary to the Obscure Realms, etc. etc.

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

#142 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIce Ray Academy location hidden until all comatose magic users from there and "Another Game" wake up from in Fae

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:39 PM

Thanks Auntie Pinkie. No it was not my question but my creator's though I did advise him you would be unable to answer it or if you did I would be banned from here by you.

Well it seems to me , that you need help, I will be here to help you cross over, but I could send my man to collect you, and remember to take your shoes off (if you have any) when you enter Topwell Hall, Lady Alice is notorious about commoners with dirty shoes.

My younger human sister Sephrenia Darklighterr has read your reply and advised me to turn you down.

She thinks you are not honest enough and perhaps too wealthy to be anything but a member of the bourgeois class.

Thanks but it is my experience that the rich members of nobility rarely want to help out the lower classes unless under threat of revolution or exile.

Good day.

But if you were to change your ways and become fully honest and not a snob, maybe by then the barriers between dimensions might have fallen down and you will know not to insult a Goddess.

Also I don't wear shoes. :P

There is no need to predict your man will find himself rejected and "May you find a better profession then advice giving."

Was that enough polite insults now? 

• PostmodernPugilist likes this
Posted Image

Aphrael the Child Goddess is back in a new reincarnation.

#143 jim666

jim666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

Esteemed Doctor Topwell, your quick response was much appreciated. Alacrity in some endeavours is a virtue. You have my respect in organising a may ball for Lady Alice, always obtaining consent is a very classy trait indeed.

Perchance, do you have recommendations on child care, the Twins are eager to practice their lessons, and are always eager to play with people, when they are home from visiting their grandparents at the flame court.

Also my husband is the local Smith and is unsure as to what word you would like him to have with Pink.  If small wares and silverware are missing again he would be happy to discuss installing locks on the cabinets.

Warmest regards, Power Bottom Conduit of the present Multiverse, Emissary to the Obscure Realms, etc. etc.

Well, first the children, they should be seen and not heard, my gran papa, would place us children in a cage in the sun house, while we visited him, so I suggest you pop in to Topwell I am sure old Jerkins could find the cage and just place youf children in the cage, free of charge, as for Pink, maybe he could make some handcuffs and ankle chins, I am sure we could hang her up in the east wing. The east wing I say. 

#144 jim666

jim666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

Thanks Auntie Pinkie. No it was not my question but my creator's though I did advise him you would be unable to answer it or if you did I would be banned from here by you.

My younger human sister Sephrenia Darklighterr has read your reply and advised me to turn you down.

She thinks you are not honest enough and perhaps too wealthy to be anything but a member of the bourgeois class.

Thanks but it is my experience that the rich members of nobility rarely want to help out the lower classes unless under threat of revolution or exile.

Good day.

But if you were to change your ways and become fully honest and not a snob, maybe by then the barriers between dimensions might have fallen down and you will know not to insult a Goddess.

Also I don't wear shoes. :P

There is no need to predict your man will find himself rejected and "May you find a better profession then advice giving."

Was that enough polite insults now? 

Well I never, you do not wear shoes and have sister named Sephrenia Darklighterr, well I see you really need my advice, as for the shoes, knew some foreign chappy, who would run up mountains without shoes bit by a snake and lost two toes, as for your sister seems to be a bit of Russia blood there, old Lord Franks had a filly like that and he lived till he was 89,I suggest you may have to concentrate getting a pair of boots, Yes SIR! good old British boots, and do some hill walking, take your sister along, and she may need to "take the salts" take her Bath Sir! Bath I say, both of you are in need of the salts. Please come back and give a report, and we can continue your treatment. Free of charge, see you are in well err a spot of bother in the money department.  

#145 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:46 PM

as for Pink, maybe he could make some handcuffs and ankle chins, I am sure we could hang her up in the east wing. The east wing I say. 

That's an interesting way to commit suicide, Topwell. 

• JacetheMindsculptorBeleren likes this

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#146 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIce Ray Academy location hidden until all comatose magic users from there and "Another Game" wake up from in Fae

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

Well I never, you do not wear shoes and have sister named Sephrenia Darklighterr, well I see you really need my advice, as for the shoes, knew some foreign chappy, who would run up mountains without shoes bit by a snake and lost two toes, as for your sister seems to be a bit of Russia blood there, old Lord Franks had a filly like that and he lived till he was 89,I suggest you may have to concentrate getting a pair of boots, Yes SIR! good old British boots, and do some hill walking, take your sister along, and she may need to "take the salts" take her Bath Sir! Bath I say, both of you are in need of the salts. Please come back and give a report, and we can continue your treatment. Free of charge, see you are in well err a spot of bother in the money department.  

(OOC: Honestly the literary character my rp goddess is based upon truthfully does not wear shoes. Well looks like I might have given this English Lord a real heart attack. And yes this is her creator posting.)

(She told me to tell you that the next time you try to get after her or her sister, she will commit you to an asylum supposedly run by faeries. Til then cheerio and have fun paying off your chimney sweeps too. :) )

((And James Bond plays a better Englishman then you. :) )

(Should I keep going on or have you had enough of being trolled?)

Posted Image

#147 jim666

jim666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:01 PM

That's an interesting way to commit suicide, Topwell. 

I beg your pardon, Pink person! the east wing is reserve for those females suffering from the odd female conditions, I am well versed in treating young females, you seem to have  anger problem a couple of ice baths, then a couple of steaming of the salts will get you in the right frame of mind. I find a couple of thrashings with a rod  also helps, concentrates the mind, you of course would be hanging up side down on the chandeliers in the east wing.No worries Pink person, we will get you back on track! I said we will get you back on track, What old girl.   

#148 jim666

jim666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:27 PM

(OOC: Honestly the literary character my rp goddess is based upon truthfully does not wear shoes. Well looks like I might have given this English Lord a real heart attack. And yes this is her creator posting.)

(She told me to tell you that the next time you try to get after her or her sister, she will commit you to an asylum supposedly run by faeries. Til then cheerio and have fun paying off your chimney sweeps too. :) )

((And James Bond plays a better Englishman then you. :) )

(Should I keep going on or have you had enough of being trolled?)

I think your problem may be your rp, you should start thinking of changing it now old Chap, it seems this rp is about to pack in, I suggest run it in for a newer model, as for you sister, well it is a sad case, maybe a couple of electric shock treatments, also a visit from the Bibi guys Barbi dolls could do the trick old boy, Yes old chap, that and the boots should get you off the mark, and your sister will see the benefits as well. 

#149 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:36 PM

I beg your pardon, Pink person! the east wing is reserve for those females suffering from the odd female conditions, I am well versed in treating young females, you seem to have  anger problem a couple of ice baths, then a couple of steaming of the salts will get you in the right frame of mind. I find a couple of thrashings with a rod  also helps, concentrates the mind, you of course would be hanging up side down on the chandeliers in the east wing.No worries Pink person, we will get you back on track! I said we will get you back on track, What old girl.   

Dear Dr Topwell

Thanks for.... nothing really

Didn't I hire you? 

I am going to sue the agency.

Right after I finish killing you. 

, you seem to have  anger problem 

you think? 

It's like you don't understand the 21st century so I'm going to slap you in the face and demand a duel. Pick your weapons sir. 

Hope this helps

Whatever

Aunty Pink

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#150 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:15 AM

I think your problem may be your rp, you should start thinking of changing it now old Chap, it seems this rp is about to pack in, I suggest run it in for a newer model, as for you sister, well it is a sad case, maybe a couple of electric shock treatments, also a visit from the Bibi guys Barbi dolls could do the trick old boy, Yes old chap, that and the boots should get you off the mark, and your sister will see the benefits as well. 

Well if that is the case as Pink said you should come out of the 18th century/ 19th century and join the Post Margaret Thatcher Great Britain. Females do have rights unless you have never heard of Anne Frank. Your ideas remind me of certain cultures England went to war with almost a century ago.

As for calling my rp out of date, I doubt you have ever read any of my characters' posts/ comments besides those in this forum thread. Til you have do not judge a writer by how she or he rps. And if you ever mock my rp characters again, I predict at least one English Lord who will end up as Oliver Twist!

Care to keep being trolled?

Posted Image

#151 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:23 AM

Well if that is the case as Pink said you should come out of the 18th century/ 19th century and join the Post Margaret Thatcher Great Britain. Females do have rights unless you have never heard of Anne Frank. Your ideas remind me of certain cultures England went to war with almost a century ago.

As for calling my rp out of date, I doubt you have ever read any of my characters' posts/ comments besides those in this forum thread. Til you have do not judge a writer by how she or he rps. And if you ever mock my rp characters again, I predict at least one English Lord who will end up as Oliver Twist!

Sorry to pipe in here, but I'm just curious what Anne Frank has to do with women's rights. Not trying to troll you here.Just trying to understand what you're saying.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#152 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:30 AM

Sorry to pipe in here, but I'm just curious what Anne Frank has to do with women's rights. Not trying to troll you here.Just trying to understand what you're saying.

Apologies.

Even in the midst of deadly persecution she held out hope that one day her story might be read and while I do not remember her ever saying she hated those killing her race she stood by her faith and religion and even though like Joan of Arc she was martyred in the end, she still set a huge example of what an imperiled teenager could do in a world at war to still show the goodness of humanity.
Posted Image

#153 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:38 AM

Apologies.

Even in the midst of deadly persecution she held out hope that one day her story might be read and while I do not remember her ever saying she hated those killing her race she stood by her faith and religion and even though like Joan of Arc she was martyred in the end, she still set a huge example of what a female teenager could do in a world at war.

So then, wouldn't you say she was a martyr for humanity, rather than just solely women? Granted she was a girl, but I think her sex has little to do with her over all contribution, since that contribution wasn't just for women, but for all people.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#154 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:42 AM

So then, wouldn't you say she was a martyr for humanity, rather than just solely women? Granted she was a girl, but I think her sex has little to do with her over all contribution, since that contribution wasn't just for women, but for all people.

I concede your point and will edit the post in question to reflect this fact.
Posted Image

#155 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:55 AM

Dear Auntie Pink

Where did you find this buffoon?  At least ZC was able to occasionally make the odd comment without offending someone... (I did say occasionally)  In my opinion, the sooner he is removed from the Gazette's payroll, the fewer readers we will lose.

AS

My dear Dr Topwell

Let me speak frankly, in a language I feel you can understand...

You, sir, are a bore, a cad, and an anachronistic, chauvinistic buffoon of the worst stripe (in short, a typical gentleman of the Victorian male aristocracy)... and those, sir, are your good points...

I feel that if you don't wish to join us in the 21st century, where everyone, including women, are allowed to both hold and express opinions on all sorts of subjects, that you may be happier if you were to seek another postion, elsewhere, post haste.

• JacetheMindsculptorBeleren, King of Thieves and Evolution like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#156 jim666

jim666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

Dear Dr Topwell

Thanks for.... nothing really

Didn't I hire you? 

I am going to sue the agency.

Right after I finish killing you. 

you think? 

It's like you don't understand the 21st century so I'm going to slap you in the face and demand a duel. Pick your weapons sir. 

Hope this helps

Whatever

Aunty Pink

You see Madam, I was correct, you have a anger problem as in your "Right after I finish killing you", you need education to where your place is in life. You would be suited working as a maid, a MAID I say! as your mental capabilities are limited.I find cold baths,electric shock treatment works in these cases, as you seem to be a member of the working class you are naturally debarred from issuing a Gentleman a demand for satisfaction, also you are a female, I will arrange for your treatment at Topwell you of course will be housed in the east wing, Lady Alice will also drop in to see you, and I expect you to be on your best behavior, thus a mouth gag will be applied, as you cannot control your emotional outbursts, my man will collect you Madam, and there is no need to grovel with thanks to me.We will get you back to health, and maybe a position in Topwell Hall as a basement maid. Standards Madam , I say standards.

#157 jim666

jim666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

Dear Auntie Pink

Where did you find this buffoon?  At least ZC was able to occasionally make the odd comment without offending someone... (I did say occasionally)  In my opinion, the sooner he is removed from the Gazette's payroll, the fewer readers we will lose.

AS

My dear Dr Topwell

Let me speak frankly, in a language I feel you can understand...

You, sir, are a bore, a cad, and an anachronistic, chauvinistic buffoon of the worst stripe (in short, a typical gentleman of the Victorian male aristocracy)... and those, sir, are your good points...

I feel that if you don't wish to join us in the 21st century, where everyone, including women, are allowed to both hold and express opinions on all sorts of subjects, that you may be happier if you were to seek another postion, elsewhere, post haste.

Well Sir, that is the problem you see "Us in the 21st century" have lost your way, you need my help, as I have world experience, I say World experience! I think you should accept my offer to help you, as one of your 21st century song lyrics states " your house is built on pillars of salt" where my house is built on stone, and has stood the test of time, order and class has paved to the way, I say order and class Sir. Walking around without shoes comes to mind, not cricket old chap,you need my help.

#158 jim666

jim666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:03 AM

Sir, I know you have a fond memories of your old rp, what I am suggesting is that you put it away in a wee box, and you can visit it when you feel the need. With a new model you will more freedom of thought, you and your sister will feel the benefit. I know it will be hard, but you and your sister have to move with the times, old chap, new technology and all that jazz. Now a good pair of British boots, and your sister working at Topwell for a couple of months, and of course my suggested medical treatment, will see you both bountiful, bye the bye, what school did you say you are affiliated with?   

#159 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:31 AM

Jimmy, milad... methinks you have confused me with Aphrael, showing, as I suspected, your lack of any actual intelligence...

If you would kindly silence your blathering pie-hole until you have something actually constructive to add, I'm sure the denizens of this forum would appreciate it...

If, however, you see fit to continue insulting said denizens, I can and perhaps should arrange for your timely removal from said forum...

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#160 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:52 PM

Dear aunt pink,

I would like to ask your advice on something buy I can no longer tell if you have an advice column. What should I do?

Signed one confused lizard
  • King of Thieves likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users