• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Vis Maior
  • World:US1
  • Character:Wogalito

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

3 points then 3 questions.

1.  The bigest reason that has been said to me for long term players quiting the game on our server is ther frustration at not being allowed to compete. One team constantly gets attacked by teams that can not win so ther trophys are never at risk , this means they are all ways growing at a constant rate while every one else has to fight for ther growth rate over other teams. This issue was supose to have been fixed , but has not.

2. Ther is mention that you will be changeing the training trophy gain from 5 training points to 3 training points. Unless you intend to reset server this is very unfair to all teams on our server , as this rewards the abusive team that has held training for so long ,that they will then become impossible to reach.

3. Tournament i was lead to belive was to reward newer players so they could reach higher levels faster. But it is doing the opposite , rewarding higher level players so as to become to high for newer players to compete with. This is causeing a lot of people that come to the game for the first time to become disenheartened and leave. 

Question:

1. What happened to the mention of ther being a 20k honur gap between teams choosen for attacks ? it is not present on our server, i belive the gap ratio needs to be checked. May i suggest adding an honur gain to teams that loose twice to the same team. It would mean a team looseing twice to an opponent would need to win a value of 10,000 honur or 20,000  before they attacked them again. This would be for the declerations of attacks , and nothing to do with deffence. Thus if you wish to keep the ability for a team to force all other teams out , it would require them to have more support on ther server or leave them open for detection of mass productions of alternating characters( which i was told was suppose to be against game rules).

2. Have you ever considered a vieing of teams for fights ? 3 teams could apply to attack a team and the team with the greatest skill/honur/level ratio could be given the attack. This would remove the ability to protect trophys and allow all teams a chance to fight ther intended targets. With the addition of an honur gain i belive this will equalise the fighting field to accomidate teams with inactive members, as it will increese the flow of trophys between teams, resulting in the most active teams being rewarded with a trophy and opening it up for lower ranked and newer teams to access trophys.

3.Have you considered calculating levels with the tournament so as to allow it to lean more towards lower level players over higher ?  At the moment a new player can not compete with a higher level for experienced gained , so the higher level (needs reward less ) has more chance to win than a lower level (needs reward the most) , simmler is occuring in duel , higher level players are looseing ther honur one week , then getting it back the next to win tournament. If ther was a level ratio added to the calculations this would stop a high level from doing 1 mission and haveing more experience than a newer player that uses all ther energy and energy regens. The same could be applyed to the duel tournament , the level ratio could be the diffrence in levels between the opponents in the duel , thus a level 280 fighting a level 50 would win honur for rankings , but gain a smaller amount for tournament. This would stop players from creating false readings in tournaments and also place the rewards with those that need it the most. Possibly an ajustment to rewards could stimulate a simmler pattern , experience reward for experience tournament, coin for duel tournament , dohnuts for team tournament.

hope this is productive and helpfull, comon fellow players of hz , add to this and make our game the best game on the net :)

#2 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • Character:M4598

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:36 AM

Not really leaving the game, but for me, it's the absence of meaning. I mean, there is almost no story to the game, and it gets just to the feeling that all you do is raising stats and showing your numbers to other players. Of course, it's just me, not having ambitions to try and go for the top 10, or to the first place. Nah, i'm good where i am, i just wish it was more interesting, being at any place.)

As for tournament, i guess, it was really supposed to be that experience tournament is for higher levels, honor - for middle levels, and team honor for starting teams. Or teams that decided to start anew.

It's just that it's used in the wrong way. What i can suggest, is usual thing, after winning the tournament, no matter which place it is, players is removed from participating in it, for a month for example. 

• Doof and djsirgo like this

#3 MortiXD

MortiXD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:DW
  • Character:MortiXD

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

we can all agree that changes are needed. I can understand his and others frustration with teams situation but we simply found simplest and most efficient way to rise our stats. and  also agree w m that at this point its mostly stat rising, since game itself is not so fun. devs need to get to work and stop giving gear or other pointless things like that. about the tirney  i dont really have opinion since what i get i get and i am happy with it.

thats my idea to repair some issues with teams.

make 1st teams a champions and then have all other teams fight them autonomically in all serv ranking, then as a reward give those teams according to ranking some gold/exp and tp trophy point so each guild could buy trophy they want. of course make it so that every team would have to save those points for some time to be able to buy trophy of the same kind.

also gangs and individual team fighting would provide what it does now along with few of those points.

i believe it would erase some of the resentment and misplaced jealousy that some feel toward others.

mind u that is raw idea.

• Stalemate likes this

#4 Excrucio

Excrucio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Excrucio

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Allow me to quote myself from the farewell team mail I sent on 12/03/2012 the day I quit Vis (I keep all mails):

"My priority has always been training trophies though and for me that is what I have to focus on" 

I had enough foresight back before even then to realize that training trophies were the key while the rest of you were clueless.  
The only reason you and the rest of your cronies are all frustrated is you didn't come to this realization sooner.  
Many high lvl players (including yourself) have had an opportunity to join us in the past but refused.  You guys are always trying to play the blame game "DW sucks the fun out of the game" "DW has a monopoly on training" blah blah yadda yadda...  Those are all poor excuses you tell yourselves to mask your own ineptitude for lack of having foresight.  Plenty of other trophies out there.  Not our fault if you can't hold on to them.  

Instead of trying to dump trophies just to beat us you would have been stronger off in the long run had you just been content to secure and hold on to your own trophies during this whole time.  Simple math is your enemy apparently.  And now the very same advantage you want to strip from us you are willing to basically hand to Pooh Tang on a free platter by being their lackey and doing their bidding.  Ironic.  They have everything to gain from your alliance and nothing to lose yet you fail to see that.  And as far as us being an "abusive team"... Vis, Pooh, and your little alliance of "covers and dumpers" want to do the very same thing given the chance.  Your just sore Revis and his little plan got foiled and now you come to the forums to cry foul.  The word "hypocrite" comes to mind...

• Doof and JeffGordon like this

#5 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

3.At the moment a new player can not compete with a higher level for experienced gained , so the higher level (needs reward less ) has more chance to win than a lower level (needs reward the most)

Erm yes they can... provided they are in a good team and have a 50% mission booster, it is very easy for a low level player to earn upwards of 150k experience every day provided they are active enough... The ones at a disadvantage in the experience tournament are those at soft cap who do not level up as often, therefore their missions do not get refreshed as often. The amount of exp you can earn per 1 energy does not seem to scale with level at all, or if it does, it's entirely negated by the fact that when you're low level you level up more, get more refreshes, so you constantly have a better selection of missions to choose from.

• Stalemate likes this

#6 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

Thank you for your response , it shows the need to deal with these issues , and that you are aware they are being done. But please keep statements on how to improve the situation , not how upset you are about haveing to share the game with other players. Posative responses are what are needed , not abusive excuses. We want to improve the game for every one , not just the high level players , which are few and dwindling becuse of these problems. Any one with a possible solution to FIX  THE  PROBLEMS , please post, those trying to create a false belife please dont post. we are trying to FIX problems , not let them continue.

#7 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

...What...

By the way, I find your use of the term "abusive" quite curious. If anything or anyone is guilty of being abusive, it is you. Having been on the receiving end of your foul insults for over two months, I can testify to that.

#8 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

Again thank you for giving further evidence of a problem , but as you read earlyer this is for comments to help improve game play , not to take out personal attacks on people, and please stop attacking people just becuse they agree with these statements. Trolling , falsly procreating information for chat bans and abusing players is not wanted here. Any one wishing to help improve game play for EVERY  ONE , please feel free to leave a comment.

#9 cuchu86

cuchu86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:Dark Þrúðvangr
  • Character:cuchu86

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:24 AM

Erm yes they can... provided they are in a good team and have a 50% mission booster, it is very easy for a low level player to earn upwards of 150k experience every day provided they are active enough... The ones at a disadvantage in the experience tournament are those at soft cap who do not level up as often, therefore their missions do not get refreshed as often. The amount of exp you can earn per 1 energy does not seem to scale with level at all, or if it does, it's entirely negated by the fact that when you're low level you level up more, get more refreshes, so you constantly have a better selection of missions to choose from.

..in addition, high-level players can not count on the free exp that you can earn as a reward for completing special missions or for some deeds reached

• Stalemate likes this

#10 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

I think the game needs leagues or something alike considering the chances of new members ever being in a team that can hold and maintain good trophies is far from existent until they reach decent levels. Having leagues allows users to start from the bottom and work to the top keeping at a steady growth rate while getting stronger and higher leveled.

example.

Minor league - 0-10k team honor / max stats per player 500 (used as an example only) max level per player 50.

Amature league - 10k-25k team honor / max stats per player 1500 (used as an example only) max level per player 100.

Pro league - 25k-50k team honor / max stats per player 3000 (used as an example only) max level per player 200.

Master league - 50k-100k team honor / max stats per player 6000(used as an example only) max level per player 300.

Each league would have its own set of trophies and when a team hits over its honor limit the team is just hugely capped with like 80% stat reduction and moved to the next league once all trophies are lost. This same team can drop down a league once it meets the requirements again. A team should be able to drop all its honor or drop a custom amount so that it can meet a new league requirement; however they can't honor drop while holding trophies.(this would reduce those users making multiple teams)

Having some caps (above being all examples) would stop a high level player having his own team and becoming completely unbeatable and just hoarding trophies. Although this wouldn't solve the current debates above from the high level teams and I don't think reducing training per day would do anything honestly.

In my opinion what should be done instead is every trophy auto gives a 10% reduction to stats and for every 24 hours that same trophy that is held gets an additional 1% reduction added to it. This would allow other weaker teams in the league get a better chance at obtaining the trophy; as some teams can hold the same trophy for weeks on end. 

The only problem I can honestly see with leagues is people creating turn and burn teams and making new accounts to farm the trophies. To counter this someone in a position of making things happen needs to lay down the law and delete the new accounts and ban their main account for a short period of time. Relying on the current 1 account per IP system isn't enough because it's far to easy to get around in my opinion.

As for the tournament I do agree that higher level players in a friendly team is at a huge advantage due to the fact they can be aided by members. If leagues were to be added something alike should be added to the tournament just perhaps with lower donuts rewards so they have something to look forward to as they get stronger and more active.

Its a fact of life you will never please everyone no matter what you do or how hard you try. Everyone will have a different opinion and in result people will complain or say the game is unfair. In saying this though I still believe better decisions could be made through people who are mutual and aren't apart of a party that's in an advantage or disadvantage.

• djsirgo, wogalito, gyohiTto90 and 1 other like this

#11 djsirgo

djsirgo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:32 AM

I havent been playing all that long and I already feel like what else is there? after completing all the mission deeds on Yollywood all I have left is the special missions...after those are done I really dont see a reason to continue playing

#12 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

Again thank you for giving further evidence of a problem , but as you read earlyer this is for comments to help improve game play , not to take out personal attacks on people, and please stop attacking people just becuse they agree with these statements. Trolling , falsly procreating information for chat bans and abusing players is not wanted here. Any one wishing to help improve game play for EVERY  ONE , please feel free to leave a comment.

I have done none of those things, thank you.

#13 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Thank you Cannonman , iam not sure on the league , but i like the 1% increse to weaken skills for each day after the first. It would be great , really give all teams a chance at them. What about dueling djsirgo ?

#14 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:46 AM

Thank you Cannonman , iam not sure on the league , but i like the 1% increse to weaken skills for each day after the first. It would be great , really give all teams a chance at them. What about dueling djsirgo ?

Thanks I honestly think having the 1% increase per day is good considering it allows weaker teams to get a better chance. Plus its not targeting a specific team since there are a few teams that can hold a certain trophy for days on end.

#15 tizer

tizer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

I like cannonmans suggestion about adding the extra 1% for holding trophies so it stops teams from hanging on to them too long and nobody getting a chance to win them. I think also there should be a way of seeing which teams are attacking each other each day.

#16 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

So as you can see herozero developers , the offenders admit to offending, stick to ther rights to force players to join their team or be ( due to your lack of dealing with this matter) obsolete to the game.Our server is supose to have 10 training trophys , 10 energy trophys and 10 courage trophys , but this ability to allow no one to have a chance at fighting them means we only have 6 training trophys , 10 energy trophys and 9 courage trophys on our server , you have allowed 4 training trophys and 1 courage trophy to be removed from the game.You have removed the use of dohnuts to help advance a player, as spending any amount of money on them will still leave the player obsolete. You have allowed 1 team the right to level skills 3 times faster than any one else , the obviouse abuse of this over long term can be seen in rankings. PLEASE  bring back herozero , let players be part of the game , instead of shuting us out and forcing us to leave the game. Having 30 players that have no need to buy dohnuts is not benificial to herozero pay packet or the game, ther are over 2000 players on our server , surely every team fighting for trophys and having to buy dohnuts to be stronger is better than no one buying dohnuts. No one is asking for special treatment , just the right to be able to fight ALL  the teams , the right to be able to advance as a player on an equal battle field and the rights to play OUR  game that you have created for us. Each step of advancement you have asked us what are the problems with the game and how can you improve it for us players, now we the players are stateing we want to be able to fight every team and no team should be allowed to have special treatment. What happened to your 20 k honur limit to be able to fight  a team , does this mean every newly started team can protect higher level teams, should all players just take turns of being a dark wing member and give up supporting ther friends that they have bonded with for so long, will this abuse to players be the normal response of game in the futer to come ? Your options are clear , support this act , or put a stop to it. i for one want herozero to be for every one , not just one team. Respectfully yours , the yearling , Wogalito

#17 UDareUTake

UDareUTake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Character:UDareUTake

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

I had held out for a long time before commenting.

Firstly, You are implying that Dark Wing is Cheating/Abusing/Gaming the system in the game.

If so, which bug/exploit/glitch did any of the member abuse?

#1 (the offenders admit to offending, stick to ther rights to force players to join their team or be ( due to your lack of dealing with this matter) obsolete to the game.)

#Which "offender" admit to offending players? or forcing ppl to join their team? Its a simple fact, the players with weaker strategies and tactics, those who fail to make the correct decisions become obsolete, just as the same way it works in real life.

You claimed HeroZero had allowed Dark Wing to do all this and reached a point whereby the majority of the players cant catch up.

In case you didnt realize, the people who allowed that are not the devs of Herozero, its people like you.

Firstly, with a lead of nearly 1 year in this game for the top players like Excrucio, No new player can ever. dream of chasing up. so by this fact new players are deemed "obsolete" immediately, likewise for myself, Since last year late october, I have used every single energy+training (even during the recent 2x energy/training events) without fail every single day.

Even without the lead in training units, can new players ever catch up? Short answer, No, as long as I continue to use everything daily. Therefore, this system is working as intended.

We now change our view on the other players, the veterans that you speak of,

Some if not most of them started the game in the early stages of hero zero. Failure to realize the sheer importance and the impact training trophies have on the long term game has cost them their dominance in the game.

Back in the days while I was still In Team Awesome, I already realized the importance of training trophies, especially during the time I was doing a rough stat cost formula with donna, there will come a point whereby training units are worth too much to forgo, 2 training trophies are worth about 1 million coins/day right now for most top players. Even if u average 5000 coins/energy, it will take u 200 energy just to match up to 2 training trophies, And this ratio is going to get worst for energy as ur stats get higher. Being competitive, this realization has affected the gameplan for alot of players especially for me. Of cos, except for those that didnt realize this.

#2 Having 30 players that have no need to buy dohnuts is not benificial to herozero pay packet or the game, ther are over 2000 players on our server

## Do you even have any idea how many donuts some of the players had already BOUGHT??? lol.

#3 No one is asking for special treatment , just the right to be able to fight ALL  the teams , the right to be able to advance as a player on an equal battle field and the rights to play OUR  game that you have created for us

### Stop sounding noble as if you are doing this for the greater good of the game, YOU are asking for special treatment, missed out on the early game strategy, throwing the advantage to your opponents, and after losing a considerable lead, you are turning to the devs to "nerf" your opponents so u can get back into the game? I must say, thats some funny mentality u are having.

Let me just do a summary of what "the rest of the players" have attempted against DP/DW over the course of the past 8 months

PTC/Revis Saga

Revis joined the team, brought along a friend, pretended to be part of the team, kicked DP members just before the fight. Such a dirty low down "strategy" But did we do anything about it? We learnt our lesson and moved on.

The Hit and Dump combo 

I believe more than 5 teams were involved in this alliance of attacking/dumping/protecting in a late attempt to push back the "balance" of the trophies for the "rest" of the team (of cos the main benefactor from this is PTC)

Likewise there was the PTC/VIS alliance that only saw PTC enjoying their training trophies whereas VIS is doing all the dirty work. 

If forming is Alliance is part of the game, What is stopping us from doing the same?

Are you saying that you guys are able to come up with tactics and various methods to get to us and we are not supposed to do something back in response?

Are you denying the fact that, most of the top players in Dark Wing use ALL ENERGY and TRAINING every day just to further extend their lead, are those efforts for nothing?

So why is our effort/foresight being classify as abuse?

Next I will answer ur first post in regards to ur 3 points and 3 question

1.  The bigest reason that has been said to me for long term players quiting the game on our server is ther frustration at not being allowed to compete. One team constantly gets attacked by teams that can not win so ther trophys are never at risk , this means they are all ways growing at a constant rate while every one else has to fight for ther growth rate over other teams. This issue was supose to have been fixed , but has not.

The reason why ppl quit is becos the game is repetitive and getting stale and boring for most players, Dark Wing has seen its fair share of players quiting/retiring from the game. So its not purely based on what you have said. What issue was suppose to be fix?

2. Ther is mention that you will be changeing the training trophy gain from 5 training points to 3 training points. Unless you intend to reset server this is very unfair to all teams on our server , as this rewards the abusive team that has held training for so long ,that they will then become impossible to reach.

Im glad you could see this, but even without nerfing, do u seriously think we are possible to reach now? ( Taking note that we have at least 8mths worth of 4 training trophies, the closest team that can get us is PTC who frequent held a decent amount of training trophies, unlike the other teams)

3. Tournament i was lead to belive was to reward newer players so they could reach higher levels faster. But it is doing the opposite , rewarding higher level players so as to become to high for newer players to compete with. This is causeing a lot of people that come to the game for the first time to become disenheartened and leave. 

This problem had been present since the start, its up to the devs to solve the balancing issues of the system, but nothing is perfect, but feel free to take a look at my past post when the tourny system was first released http://forum.us.hero...emssuggestions/

Question:

1. What happened to the mention of ther being a 20k honur gap between teams choosen for attacks ? it is not present on our server, i belive the gap ratio needs to be checked. May i suggest adding an honur gain to teams that loose twice to the same team. It would mean a team looseing twice to an opponent would need to win a value of 10,000 honur or 20,000  before they attacked them again. This would be for the declerations of attacks , and nothing to do with deffence. Thus if you wish to keep the ability for a team to force all other teams out , it would require them to have more support on ther server or leave them open for detection of mass productions of alternating characters( which i was told was suppose to be against game rules).

When was there a mention of a 20k honor gap? The only mentioned was this http://forum.us.hero...2-october-2012/

• You cannot attack teams which have significantly more or less honor points than your own team. 

If im wrong, please show me where was there being mentioned on a 20k honor gap?

With your ill-conceived figures, how are lower tier team going to compete if such drastic criteria is implemented? (Note if the honor gap is 20k to be attacked, only 3 teams can barely attack DW, make no sense right?)

2. Have you ever considered a vieing of teams for fights ? 3 teams could apply to attack a team and the team with the greatest skill/honur/level ratio could be given the attack. This would remove the ability to protect trophys and allow all teams a chance to fight ther intended targets. With the addition of an honur gain i belive this will equalise the fighting field to accomidate teams with inactive members, as it will increese the flow of trophys between teams, resulting in the most active teams being rewarded with a trophy and opening it up for lower ranked and newer teams to access trophys.

First you mentioned giving lower rank team a chance to compete, then you want to introduce this "vie-ing for team fight system" If 3 teams would vie for an attack based on the greatest skill/honor/level ratio, only the strongest team are allowed to attack, so how does this gives all teams a chance to fight their intended target? this only gives PTC/VIS/DW the golden key to attack whomever they desire.

I do no understand how with the addition of an honor gain, this will equalise the fighting field to accommodate teams with inactive members, regardless, why are we accommodating inactive members? and how does active teams being rewarded with a trophy result in opening it up for lower ranked and newer teams to access trophies?

Are you saying newer/lower rank teams can easily beat any of the top 10 teams if this system were to be introduced? oh wait. thats impossible, they cant even declare a fight, becos there is the skill/honor/level ratio that they will ALWAYS lose to other teams when vieing for the fight. 

3.Have you considered calculating levels with the tournament so as to allow it to lean more towards lower level players over higher ?  At the moment a new player can not compete with a higher level for experienced gained , so the higher level (needs reward less ) has more chance to win than a lower level (needs reward the most) , simmler is occuring in duel , higher level players are looseing ther honur one week , then getting it back the next to win tournament. If ther was a level ratio added to the calculations this would stop a high level from doing 1 mission and haveing more experience than a newer player that uses all ther energy and energy regens. The same could be applyed to the duel tournament , the level ratio could be the diffrence in levels between the opponents in the duel , thus a level 280 fighting a level 50 would win honur for rankings , but gain a smaller amount for tournament. This would stop players from creating false readings in tournaments and also place the rewards with those that need it the most. Possibly an ajustment to rewards could stimulate a simmler pattern , experience reward for experience tournament, coin for duel tournament , dohnuts for team tournament.

Please refer to my top post in regards to the tourny system

With that I conclude my lengthy post. Thank you

• Excrucio, mogiks, M4598 and 3 others like this

#18 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

I totally agree with most of what UDareUTake had to say despite what was previously said as most of it had merit and makes sense. However in saying this I think people really need to asses why they are playing the game; what they intend to achieve and how committed they are to achieving this. Some people will play games in general for 3 main reasons. One; becoming the best of the best. Two: playing with friends. Three: to generally have fun and meet new people.

Most people want to climb their way to the top and become the strongest if not be apart of the top 1% that is. As it's obvious people who have played longer will always have a greater advantage over someone who joined 3, 6, 9 or 12 months before them. Taking this away from them by either handing out skill points like candy, capping those who are far stronger or giving a disadvantage to them would be stupid to say the least. These players are already at a disadvantage due to the cap at level 249 which limits their growth which does allow new playing to have faster growth than those leveling in the same time period. However rapid level growth doesn't make you stronger since this game is based more on skill point total than levels.

On the other hand what do you do for those people who do want to become the best, but have joined significantly later than those previously playing? It cuts that fine line of do you please new customers or do you keep your old ones happy? Regardless of what efforts the devs try to do they will never please everyone because everyone has a different opinion. I personally think how it is now is great and regardless of any attempts made to even it would at the same time stop your own growth. Example; If you limited training trophies rewards, or even put a cap on how many of the same type that could hold.

Without targeting specific teams/users this game will always be in favor of those who play the most, played the longest and are apart of the team with the most rewards. Even with my suggestion of the 1% added to trophies held for a period of time top teams will still get their hands on the trainers. Since they are getting stronger more often they will always pull away from those who are weaker in terms of skills because that's how this game was intended. This is happening now because slowly but surly if a team has 1 more trainer each day than others they are getting 2.5 base skills each day more. After 100 days they will have 250 more base skill points (with boosters this is 500) which will give them a clear advantage. So team fights against the strongest will get harder and those holding the trophies will find it easier and easier to hold them. Adding more trophies of the same type wouldn't solve this because the top teams will again just claim the trainers. If anything it would just create more teams that are able to hold trainers and the cycle would continue until the next person complains.

This game does have a flaw in that the strongest will always get stronger faster than anyone else trying and no team will find it easier to challenge them after 12 months time which is very evident now. The 10% to skills per trophy may be a 2k-2.8k reduction in stats now to the top teams but since they have held that trophy extra trophy for 300+ days now that reduction is really only 500-1300 skill points. In another years time that extra trainer will result in a team having to drop an additional trophy to be able to challenge the strongest which they wouldn't have had to 1 & 1/2 - 2 years ago.

Something could be done, but in my opinion nothing could be done without targeting specific teams or users.

On this note I wont mention names but when I made a choice to join PTC I was told that this was the worst move I could have made

"Subject: Bad Move - oh well.. have fun.. =) just suggesting that the extras on full benefits team is way better than trophies that fluctuate in and out of the team's hands, bud"

I would almost say as if I was being manipulated in to not joining a team and being told anything either it be true or not to stay away from a team which previously had some grief with another. Knowing full well that trainers are far better in terms of stat growth and to think that I'm obviously not the only person who would have received a similar message.

I honestly don't care, nor do I hold anything against those involved I personally play this game for all the above reasons I mentioned before. Unlike some others I'm very realistic about whats happening and whats involved in being apart of the strongest. I'm happy to be with a team that isn't the best, or offers the most because my intentions isn't purely focused on being the strongest.

#19 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

UDareUTake you are deluding your self if you think that ALL US LONG TERM players are in dw, majority are not in dw , and wont have any thing to do with them , becuse we have witnessed ther abuse to our friends. The only reson most players stop applying them selfs to do all training and use all energy is becuse we can see it wont do any thing for us, EVERY ONE  wants to be rank 1 player, but if you cant grow as fast as the people being allowed to grow 3 times faster than every other player, ther is no sense bothering to try. Even if you spent 1000$ just on building your skills, it may give you a brief period of rising in the ranks, but the 3 TIMES  faster growth rate that can not be stoped becuse of abuse ( manipulating players to be mediocure,lieing to people saying they will be rank 2 team) means you will only have LOST 1000$ for no gain. No team missed the advantage of having training trophys , we wher just not allowed to compete for them due to the abuse. The retiring members of dw , from interiactions i have had with them , is acceptance that ther gain is wrong, some of them have restarted accounts, others have said they feel its wrong but are not willing to give up ther advantage, who can blame any one for having a free ride up the ranks. Ther are no teams competing any more , becuse the mass accept that they only need to level till they reach dw entrance level , then they dont need to play any more , just train to beat ther nemisis. Thats why the top 10 ranking team hardly change any more. I expect dw inactive members list will continue to grow , as every one i talk to on the matter have said , they will get entrance level then quit game , as ther is NO COMPETION , NO REASON to grow. HEROZERO GAME DOES NOT EXIST ANY MORE, only herozero skill number building is left, and you only need dw entrance level to win that. For all the talk of WINNING game , i find it offencive that herozero developers have let this occur , let alone occur for so long, and that the team of hiding members claim glory. WHAT GLORY ?  My hat goes off to the poon tang clan , which is the real rank 1 team. They have fought and earned ther ranking , far more so than dark wing, which to my knowledge have only had about 3 real fights since hiding , and lost 1 of those , to VIS MAIOR.

#20 UDareUTake

UDareUTake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Character:UDareUTake

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

UDareUTake you are deluding your self if you think that ALL US LONG TERM players are in dw, majority are not in dw , and wont have any thing to do with them , becuse we have witnessed ther abuse to our friends. The only reson most players stop applying them selfs to do all training and use all energy is becuse we can see it wont do any thing for us, EVERY ONE  wants to be rank 1 player, but if you cant grow as fast as the people being allowed to grow 3 times faster than every other player, ther is no sense bothering to try. Even if you spent 1000$ just on building your skills, it may give you a brief period of rising in the ranks, but the 3 TIMES  faster growth rate that can not be stoped becuse of abuse ( manipulating players to be mediocure,lieing to people saying they will be rank 2 team) means you will only have LOST 1000$ for no gain. No team missed the advantage of having training trophys , we wher just not allowed to compete for them due to the abuse. The retiring members of dw , from interiactions i have had with them , is acceptance that ther gain is wrong, some of them have restarted accounts, others have said they feel its wrong but are not willing to give up ther advantage, who can blame any one for having a free ride up the ranks. Ther are no teams competing any more , becuse the mass accept that they only need to level till they reach dw entrance level , then they dont need to play any more , just train to beat ther nemisis. Thats why the top 10 ranking team hardly change any more. I expect dw inactive members list will continue to grow , as every one i talk to on the matter have said , they will get entrance level then quit game , as ther is NO COMPETION , NO REASON to grow. HEROZERO GAME DOES NOT EXIST ANY MORE, only herozero skill number building is left, and you only need dw entrance level to win that. For all the talk of WINNING game , i find it offencive that herozero developers have let this occur , let alone occur for so long, and that the team of hiding members claim glory. WHAT GLORY ?  My hat goes off to the poon tang clan , which is the real rank 1 team. They have fought and earned ther ranking , far more so than dark wing, which to my knowledge have only had about 3 real fights since hiding , and lost 1 of those , to VIS MAIOR.

When did I say All long term players are in DW?

There are only 30 players in DW, of cos MAJORITY of the players are not in DW.

Ignoring the training trophies, All growth rate for players in this game will be the same.

If a player starts today, as long as u continue to play daily (All training/energy) a new player can NEVER catch up to you, thats a fact. Regardless of training trophies or not.

Personally, with all the lies and insult you have been throwing at DW, I really hope the moderators can come and address your concern and your claims of "abuse" DW is doing.

*Addtional*

Hero Zero is a never-ending race to see who stops playing. As long as the top players dont stop, new players can NEVER EVER catch up.

So if DW cease to exist, another new "DW" or current teams like PTC will just rise to take its place and soon to hold 4-5 training trophies, and the cycle continues. This my friend, is the fact of this game. Nothing can be done to "fix" this. It is working as intended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users