• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:ATR

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Once a week special villain who appears at the start of roll over.

The Iceman's health remains unchanged, the tally of total attacks is taken as well as highest damage inflicted.

There are only two winners, for most damage and most attacks. These persons win a special outfit which is reward in time for the next 'icescream man'.

The outfit lasts only a week and then 'melts' vanishing, the outfit offers a higher bonus as like the premium outfits.

This allows non premium players the chance to access premium goods, even if for a limited time ( meaning they are more likely to want those items in long term).
Gives something to do to players who use all their energy and the refills.
  • Rikki likes this

#2 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Good, but I don't like the highest damage inflicted; It would have to be something that is completely random or if fair for all players to have an equal chance (regardless of level and stats).

• A T R likes this

#3 A T R

A T R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

Highest damage can not be nutted and would require time, which most of higher players already use in actually playing the game but your right.

Final hit reward doesn't really work but your right highest inflicted damage might be a little iffy,
I just want to give players who wont nut a chance to actually win something for once. I am entirely open to suggestions if you have an alternative?

#4 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:54 AM

Hmm, would be ideal if the Villain had stages, e.g it last say 24 hours and has say 200mil damage (just an example) There is a prize for inflicting the 20 millionth damage, 40 millionth damage etc.

This could also be used on existing villains as I personally think it would encourage users to attack through-out the time it's active and not just at the last minute in hope for the final blow.

Also possible targets for each user. e.g if you are in a certain level range or it could be purely based on stats if you inflict say 2 million damage you will receive a special prize.

As for alternative fair game targets; what about the user to inflict the most critical hits, or dodge the most attacks.

• Rikki likes this

#5 A T R

A T R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

Hmm, would be ideal if the Villain had stages, e.g it last say 24 hours and has say 200mil damage (just an example) There is a prize for inflicting the 20 millionth damage, 40 millionth damage etc.

This could also be used on existing villains as I personally think it would encourage users to attack through-out the time it's active and not just at the last minute in hope for the final blow.

Also possible targets for each user. e.g if you are in a certain level range or it could be purely based on stats if you inflict say 2 million damage you will receive a special prize.

As for alternative fair game targets; what about the user to inflict the most critical hits, or dodge the most attacks.

Seriously good ideas there.

Though I think the level range might be problematic as you'd have a lot of players deliberately not levelling up with a percentage in 100's meaning non of the normal players would stand a chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users