• 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:ATR

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:00 AM

Warning to other players

"Hello Dear Hero Zero users,

We have a super events compitition in suppor center.Your team team could win the new trophy.Because at 3rd july to 6th july we have arrange a competition.The competitins is new trophy The new trophy will double workout.If your team wants to join the competition.You could change your email to (@gmail.com).Then you need to tell your team members age , location , country , and email.Then you will have a message to your gmail.
You can contract me in this support account

Enjoy your events
Support account "

Sent by user

Seems it is an existing users who created the account so admins may want to check out the IP address.

• issz likes this

#2 Keetje

Keetje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Team:Team Awesome
  • Character:Keetje

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

I don't understand in anyway the sense of hacking in Hero Zero. What's the profit? Selling an account? lol..

But good that you post it here :)

#3 A T R

A T R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:ATR

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Yeah thought it best to share info here as it seems to be using info from forum to con players.

Keetje, I believe persons might want to access accounts to do rather mean things like kick all members from teams, leave team join an other and donate their doughnuts/coins or simply delete the persons account... Its poopy of them.

#4 Keetje

Keetje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Team:Team Awesome
  • Character:Keetje

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

Yeah thought it best to share info here as it seems to be using info from forum to con players.

Keetje, I believe persons might want to access accounts to do rather mean things like kick all members from teams, leave team join an other and donate their doughnuts/coins or simply delete the persons account... Its poopy of them.

I should get into my mind to do such things and that's awful. lol. I think such persons are bored in real life and don't know what to do anymore... sad... 

#5 Zagarth

Zagarth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

Please, report the problem to Game Support. It's very important warn our system support. They can help you about this kind of matters. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users