• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Team:paragon
  • World:US1
  • Character:incredible9

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:38 AM

1) i think we should have a new weekly tournament it will of the number of counter attacks u do the rewards could be same it will increase counter attack.

2) and a spinning wheel after a 24 hours which will contain 15 slots 1 slot for 10 donuts 6 slots for coins 6 exp slots 2 items slots.

3) and a extra energy booster 10% more energy for 10k 25% more energy for 25k 50% booster for 10 donuts.

4) and if a team leader kicks out someone he have to pay his or her money or donuts back which he/she had donated to team.

5) and a new trophies for the team which will increase ur stats to 10%

6) and a new feature to buy team donuts if any team has an expansion rate of 38% and a quarter level of 16 I feel that an appropriate formula would be 1000x(2^(y/10)) where x is the exp rate as a whole number and y is the quarter level. 1000(38(2^(16/10))) would come out to 115,194 team gold per donuts for that team.

7) there should be a feature which will allow team leader to reject trophies because sometimes we don't want a trophy but we have to loose a team fight to loose that.

8) another tab for the team events because if someone wants to check a look on their team report they will look it from start to end.

9) and some department at work which will benefit differently.

#2 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:20 AM

Some of these seem kinda cool.

That said their are some I have some questions and concerns about 3 I'm not sure I understand what your asking about on it I think its along the lines of boosters on top of boosters this would be well I don't think needed or you mean fixed prices which don't think that really matters to much for the moment.

The team kick one yes it does suck but you took a risk so kinda don't think that one applies I would just tell you choose wisely.

The new trophy with extra stats sounds cool it would be better then the courage trophy.

Lowering the price for team donuts completion would be smart but its risky too. Not sure they would be willing to risk it and as for the money ratio at some point money is not to much of an hard option in this game.

7) there should be a feature which will allow team leader to reject trophies because sometimes we don't want a trophy but we have to loose a team fight to loose that.

lol no team wants the courage trophies man let this one go.

Mostly some pretty good ideas man keep them up 

• incredible9 likes this

#3 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Team:paragon
  • Character:incredible9

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

Some of these seem kinda cool.

That said their are some I have some questions and concerns about 3 I'm not sure I understand what your asking about on it I think its along the lines of boosters on top of boosters this would be well I don't think needed or you mean fixed prices which don't think that really matters to much for the moment.

The team kick one yes it does suck but you took a risk so kinda don't think that one applies I would just tell you choose wisely.

The new trophy with extra stats sounds cool it would be better then the courage trophy.

Lowering the price for team donuts completion would be smart but its risky too. Not sure they would be willing to risk it and as for the money ratio at some point money is not to much of an hard option in this game.

lol no team wants the courage trophies man let this one go.

Mostly some pretty good ideas man keep them up 

thank u for ur support

#4 issz

issz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Team:CHAOS
  • Character:issz