3 replies to this topic

#1 legacy

legacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

hello fellow heros,

i would like to say that alot of the team cant expand from 32% because they need donuts ,

the only other way is weekly tournament or you will have to buy them

i prefer if we could donate donuts (lvl 30 +) to the team from our acount so that we wont have to  buy it or get it from the weekly tournament

for exaple:

in  my account i have 20 donuts so i would be able to donate 20 donuts to my team without buying it

that would be awsome

:)

#2 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

Sorry man but don't expect this one to go through Im pretty sure this is the main reason people buy donuts and without it this game might not exist

#3 legacy

legacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

but only lvl 30+ can donate and would be able to donate like 20 donuts not a big deal to expand the team

it not a big amount

#4 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

I'm pretty sure advertisement and donut sales are what keep this game going man don't think they will drop either if they can help it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users