• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Team:paragon
  • World:US1
  • Character:incredible9

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

i think there should be 2 options to choose when someone starts playing hero zero there will 2 options like do you want to become a hero or a villain if he choose hero game would be still like this but if he choose villain he will do missions such irritating peoples and stealing someone etc different teams for villains and heroes and as we attack another hero team we can attack both hero team or villain team and as villain appears for heroes , heroes will appear for villains in the mission and new special missions and benefits are if you choose villain you will get more money from missions and for heroes more stats or something else and as the winning team steals trophies from the looser team we can steal villains and put them in cage or something and as the rewards trophies give villain will give exactly same or double and new villain deeds.and new villain items for villain in the shop.

please share your thoughts below.

#2 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

Posted something similar to this in a post awhile back but as for the implementation this would probably be an extreme overhaul and probably have to be a different game. still not bad idea wise wouldn't mind it to much.

• incredible9 likes this

#3 issz

issz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Team:CHAOS
  • Character:issz

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

yeahh  !!!! , i wouldn't have minded being a     V I L L A N :wub: !!!!!!! cool and awesome idea 

issz  THANK YOU !!! :)  ;)  :P  :D  :lol: 

• incredible9 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users