• Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 05 March 2024 - 01:48 PM

The following changes were made today (2024-03-05):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features
General
• A new filter has been added to the Sidekick list. You can now search and filter "all" Sidekicks.
• 5 additional bank compartments have been added.
• During an active construction in the hero hideout, the end date and time is now displayed if the remaining time is more than 48 hours.

please leave your constructive feedback here <3 everyones opinion matters.

dont forget if you have suggestions for the next update please use the monthly suggestions forum. 

thank you

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#2 donutmuncher

donutmuncher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Bob777

Posted 06 March 2024 - 12:30 PM

I don't like the new format of displaying end date and time of constructions in the hideout than the previous method of days/hours remaining was much more informative and useful rather than having to calculate how many days/hours left it is yourself

#3 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 72 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:US1

Posted 06 March 2024 - 01:46 PM

I don't like the new format of displaying end date and time of constructions in the hideout than the previous method of days/hours remaining was much more informative and useful rather than having to calculate how many days/hours left it is yourself

Isn't the new method just better? After the update you can now easily check any room that is under construction and immediately see the exact day and time you will get a work robot back into use. Why would you want to calculate the days and hours remaining instead of just knowing the day and time the construction is finished?

#4 donutmuncher

donutmuncher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Bob777

Posted 06 March 2024 - 04:20 PM

Because I am old and retired from work and can barely remember what day of the week it is never mind what the date is then see what date it finishes then calculate how many days to go .
How do you know how long away a date is you have to think is it a week away 4 days away 2 weeks away from finishing then you have to count the days off rather than it just telling you 10 days to go , 4 days to go .
Also the old system gives you an exact time remaining so you can calculate if it's worth using donuts .
I suppose both systems work so the best solution would be to have both informations displayed
Maybe have time remaining displayed then if you click on it gives you time and date it finishes , or time and date at top of room time remaining at bottom best of both worlds .
  • Soares, CrisK and Nallerheim like this

#5 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 72 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:US1

Posted 07 March 2024 - 10:52 AM

Because I am old and retired from work and can barely remember what day of the week it is never mind what the date is then see what date it finishes then calculate how many days to go .
How do you know how long away a date is you have to think is it a week away 4 days away 2 weeks away from finishing then you have to count the days off rather than it just telling you 10 days to go , 4 days to go .
Also the old system gives you an exact time remaining so you can calculate if it's worth using donuts .
I suppose both systems work so the best solution would be to have both informations displayed
Maybe have time remaining displayed then if you click on it gives you time and date it finishes , or time and date at top of room time remaining at bottom best of both worlds .

Or perhaps this could be decided by the player himself in the game settings. Either way I reckon it would be useful to be able to alternate between the two

• Soares, donutmuncher and Dkettenring like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users