Photo

What in the world is this new thing from the update?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pookums1971@gmail.com

Pookums1971@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Team:The Dragons
  • World:US2
  • Character:Sugarfoot

Posted 06 February 2024 - 08:22 AM

What in the world has Hero Zero just done? There is less legal mumbo jumbo in a court case. If anyone playing is a lawyer by trade please speak now so that the rest of us know what in the world they are trying to say or do.

If this was just a general sort of thing wouldn't they have gone on as usual? I don't understand why we needed the 7 page document. Raise your hand if you are in the 97 percentile who now feels weirded out a bit.

I will await everyone else's answers. If I press this button and the game disappears was a great almost decade ride. Hope they don't kill the game over this.

#2 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 88 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 06 February 2024 - 12:41 PM

Hello!

Could you tell us exactly which part has caused problems for you? A quote would help.

Thank you!

#3 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 06 February 2024 - 12:58 PM

these are the same terms and conditions that we were supposed to read when we first started the game. the ones many players choose to skip, and then get mad when they get told they are not following the rules

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

#4 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 February 2024 - 02:52 PM

these are the same terms and conditions that we were supposed to read when we first started the game. the ones many players choose to skip, and then get mad when they get told they are not following the rules

In other words, Playata is aware of the rapid increase of bots being used to gain unfair advantage over other players. By urging players to read the GTC, it's likely hoping to decrease the amount of people relying on bots. If a gentle note does not get the job done, they do always have a right to mass ban accounts associated with prohibited activity.

#5 Pookums1971@gmail.com

Pookums1971@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Team:The Dragons
  • World:US2
  • Character:Sugarfoot

Posted 06 February 2024 - 06:35 PM

Whew okay so it is just about bots. Sorry to be so dramatic but that was 7 pages of stuff, and not the every day person can understand it. Yes, please by all means remove the bots and people using them.

#6 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 February 2024 - 11:38 AM

What I said is only speculation but I reckon it's a rather safe assumption. Nothing in the GTC seems out of place. It is possible that some adjustments have been made to the GTC since the in-game announcement stated that the new version of it will take effect on April 2nd. I wouldn't be too worried though. Once we've been able to confirm the changes (if any was made) we'll inform the players on the forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users