#1 Nanomi

Nanomi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Nanomi

Posted 10 September 2023 - 10:12 AM

Of all the events Hero Zero has, this one is very harmful. Not only does it force us to be aware of the event every three hours, but at night we don't sleep well because we set the alarm clock at 1am, 3am, 6am and sleep badly for almost two days.

I know that this event is designed for people to buy the complete equipment, but those of us who want to get it for free have a very hard time.

And not even putting all our sacrifice of watching every three hours for two days is worth it because it's impossible to get the full kit. There is not enough time because it is very difficult, there are so many wells to dig and there are not enough shovels. You have to spend a lot of donuts to get it done.

I think you should modify the schedule of this event. At least so that we don't stay awake for two days without being able to sleep well at night.

Anyway, it's too much of a sacrifice for me. The most I'll get out of it is shoes, belt, missile, gadget and gun. The rest I'm sorry, but I'll go to sleep well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users