Dida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Team:Zalpha
  • World:US1
  • Character:Dida

Posted 24 August 2023 - 05:49 PM

Is it just me or the Hideout Fights are significantly harder since the last game update ?

I used ot have 50 to 75 % of very easy fights (just 1 or 2 attack bots were needed to win these fights). They seem to have disappeared…

• donutmuncher likes this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 585 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 24 August 2023 - 06:13 PM

the only thing that changed in the hideout fights was that you can now do hideout fights against players in other servers, so perhapss you are getting players from other servers

#3 Deano

Deano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:Essence
  • Character:Saint

Posted 24 August 2023 - 06:34 PM

We don't seem to have that option BG8? Do you know the reason by any chance?

#4 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 585 posts

Posted 24 August 2023 - 09:29 PM

Special Features and conditions:

If there are less than 10 valid opponents on your own server (excluding last attacked opponents, guild members and opponents with too high MainBuilding level difference), then opponents from other servers can be found.

If such an opponent is attacked, they will not get any notifications that they were attacked and no resources/bots will be removed (of course, the attacker will lose their attacker bots and get rewards).

(this isnt mine was taken from another post)

• Dkettenring likes this

#5 Dida

Dida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 August 2023 - 05:19 AM

I think that before the update, there were no limitations on the Hideout Base level difference.

And since I have a level 35 Hideout Base, I will not encounter weak opponents any more.

Is it possible ?

• Mahhafooznit likes this

#6 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 585 posts

Posted 25 August 2023 - 02:16 PM

during the jump server someone told me not to raise my base over 20 because id get less resources and harder players. so if that it true then i assume the higher you go the less players you will see since you are stronger then a level 1 base, i also assume the people you see are around the same base level, and robot improvement level. 

#7 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 25 August 2023 - 08:49 PM

Dida,

You appear to be correct. From the many hideout fights I have done at level 38 hideout base since the change, I am not getting the low Hideout base show up at all, even from my own server. I get about 80 percent of my fights being from other servers since there are not many people with high level hideout bases on my server that are not in my team.

This makes it important to level improved fighting to max before leveling hideout base 1 more level. Since you do not see or are affected by players from other servers, then Defense post is  not as important as improved fighting.

EDIT: PS. I really like the change because the odd person with a level 35 hideout base and level 32 defense post will have 30k glue and 60k zeronite for a stunning 52 attack bots to guarantee the win.  Just have to refresh many times to get the good wins. It will be harder to get to 20 hideout wins in a day. I want to see what happens in the next Glory Herocon.

Edited by Mahhafooznit, 25 August 2023 - 09:05 PM.

• meljer, Hurric4ne VII and Nallerheim like this

#8 donutmuncher

donutmuncher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Bob777

Posted 29 August 2023 - 12:12 PM

This new update has not been thought through as usual since now we only get to raid versus your own hideout base level -10 levels approx those with hideouts of 30+ are going to struggle with running out of attack o bots since you are going to be attacking only opponents with high defence post and defend o bots it will take at least minimum 20+ bots to win a fight most considerably more it will not be feasible to do 20 wins for the max reward without running out of attack o bots .
Then the next day when you start the day with maybe 50-60 attack o bots from overnight production it will be an impossible task . The trouble is the rewards bonuses are that huge versus your normal daily play it makes it so you are concentrating on cheaper hideout raid wins
than looking at raiding resources .
Hopefully some compromise can be found
  • Nallerheim likes this

#9 Dida

Dida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 05:29 AM

It seems that the recent update changed the hideout fights a little. I can now attack level 21 bases (I still have a level 35 hideout base).

#10 Dida

Dida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 06:15 AM

The Glory Hero Con is here ! Let the carnage begin !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users