#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 30 June 2023 - 07:15 PM

i am sorry  you are having some issues with paying, posting the same thing multiple times however does not solve the problem. 3rd party programs such as steam we do not control, though with a new server opening there will be alot of glitches. feel free to write a ticket to support if you have not done so yet, or also contacting steam support to see if it is a bug on their end. 

when you write to support please keep in mind they are  getting alot of tickets based on glitches and problems so you might not get answered right away. you are important to  us and we are working hard behind the scenes to make sure the gaming experience is a good one.

if you continue to have issues please let us know

#3 venus_

venus_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 01 July 2023 - 01:00 PM

i am sorry  you are having some issues with paying, posting the same thing multiple times however does not solve the problem. 3rd party programs such as steam we do not control, though with a new server opening there will be alot of glitches. feel free to write a ticket to support if you have not done so yet, or also contacting steam support to see if it is a bug on their end. 

when you write to support please keep in mind they are  getting alot of tickets based on glitches and problems so you might not get answered right away. you are important to  us and we are working hard behind the scenes to make sure the gaming experience is a good one.

if you continue to have issues please let us know

i have the same problem on steam.

#4 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 02 July 2023 - 12:12 AM

we are currently aware of the situation, and it has been passed along  to the developers to look into, we hope that the issue is resolved soon, i am sorry for the inconvenience 

#5 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 88 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 02 July 2023 - 02:02 PM

Hello, 

The steam payment issue should be fixed now - please let us know if the opposite is true.

Thank you and have a nice day!

#6 17tru17

17tru17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:1
  • World:US9
  • Character:1111

Posted 21 April 2024 - 07:46 AM

i have same problem on server br27

0 user(s) are reading this topic