Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 01 June 2023 - 02:41 PM

3GWML_WBQqO5NSr5a8uKGA.png

ONciBYrUQkuoPmcqasZupA.png

As you comb through the hay to find the needle, we urge you to comb through the game and make some suggestions.  would you like more or less of something, do you think something can be improved upon?

here is the place were any suggestion is worth noting.  sometimes things might be over looked but dont be discouraged just keep posting them so we can send out all your awesome ideas.

please remember everyone's idea is important and no one can have a "stupid" idea. so below in the thread please let us know

The following format is ideal:

1. what is the name for the idea or suggestion

2. why do you think this idea or suggestion is important

3. how would it work, how will it improve the game

we really appreciate all of the suggestions and ideas you leave us, so please keep them coming.

we will wait right here...

5iUD2ofhQk-IbIEoU1Flsw.png

#2 Incognito12

Incognito12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 01 June 2023 - 10:51 PM

1. Active adrenaline booster for duels 2. I consider that this idea is important, because it makes it easier for the players in a matter of time, in what I have been playing the duels is always the last thing that remains for me to do and sometimes I cannot finish with the 50 daily duels. I think there are a lot of people who love the game but don't have as much time to spend on it. 3. It would work exactly what it currently does in the league, accumulate more fights and reduce the time between fights.
  • Mahhafooznit, Tripto and Nallerheim like this

#3 Incognito12

Incognito12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 10 June 2023 - 11:59 PM

1. HEROCON between all servers

2. I think this is important to generate more competitiveness in the game. Currently there are several empty servers in which few teams compete and the same team almost always wins.

3. To generate a good competitiveness and to be balanced, the teams of all the servers will be separated into different groups, the first week the distribution of teams will be random, however the distribution of the second week will depend on the points reached by each team in the First week, the groups will be formed according to a certain range of points, for example, the teams that have reached 5000 - 5999 points will form a group, other ranges can be 4000 - 4999 or 1 - 999. In this way the distribution will form groups with similar points reached and will give balance between the teams. This is how the groups will be updated every week.

This would greatly improve the competitiveness and encourage players from all teams to want to be the first in HEROCON among the different teams on the servers.

• meljer, Tripto, Nallerheim and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users