Photo

stage3d error: context3d not available

Best Answer Maniac , 21 August 2022 - 08:39 PM

Reply to that ticket that you still are having no luck they might be able to reset some perimeters I will pass this along also to the proper channels
I hope you get it worked out...

-mel

Support did reset my parameters, unfortunately that did not help.

Hello there,

Try clearing cache, cookies and whatever browser data that is available to "recycle". Switch browsers to check if the problem insists, and if it does, try contacting support. They'll try to fix the issue.

Thank you all for reporting this!

I did all of that and still get the error in Chrome. I am now using Microsoft Edge (I like it better than Firefox). I don't get the error with Edge. I may have to wait until the next Chrome update to see if the problem still persists. Meanwhile, I'm using Edge for the game and have Chrome open for my other browsing.

Also if you have a screen shot of the error please attach it to the ticket

I did include a screenshot of the error. Fyi, I was using the website: https://us3.herozerogame.com/so I switched to the app version inside Facebook: https://apps.faceboo...m/playherozero/ and still get the error.

I will continue to report and post my progress and findings in case other players encounter the problem.

funny thing is i just got this error on my laptop, so atleast i know im not alone

Sorry to hear that it's happened to you also. It seems to have happened in the past to several players.

I read a post in the Big Bang Empire game (also by the developers of Hero Zero). I followed those suggestions to no avail.

Why do I get the error "Stage3D error: Context3D not available" when trying to sign on? - Questions & Problems - Big Bang Empire - Board

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Maniac

Posted 18 August 2022 - 03:47 PM

I've been getting the error:

stage3d error: context3d not available

when I try to access HZ using Google Chrome. It was working fine this morning. I've switched to Firefox for the moment and it's working. Just curious how long this will go on in Chrome.

Maniac

#2 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:frafont

Posted 18 August 2022 - 04:12 PM

I get that stage3d error message too sometimes. Luckily in most cases just refreshing the page fixes it (if not then closing browser window and opening it again). Maybe it is something with graphics, but not 100% sure. Hope system bots can find and remove that error soon.

• Maniac likes this

#3 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 August 2022 - 05:43 PM

yeah, I've tried refreshing and I've tried closing the browser and starting again. No luck. I'll stick with Firefox for the rest of the day and try Chrome again tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be gone by then.

#4 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 19 August 2022 - 12:11 AM

try writing to support, also try deleting your history, cache and cookies as that might help. keep us updated

• Maniac and Hurric4ne VII like this

#5 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 12:17 PM

try writing to support, also try deleting your history, cache and cookies as that might help. keep us updated

thanks for the suggestion. I cleared all browsing data, cache, and cookies and still no luck. I'll send a ticket to support but they'll just tell me to do the same thing.

#6 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 19 August 2022 - 01:13 PM

Reply to that ticket that you still are having no luck they might be able to reset some perimeters I will pass this along also to the proper channels

funny thing is i just got this error on my laptop, so atleast i know im not alone
-mel

• Maniac likes this

#7 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 87 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 21 August 2022 - 09:46 AM

Hello there,

Try clearing cache, cookies and whatever browser data that is available to "recycle". Switch browsers to check if the problem insists, and if it does, try contacting support. They'll try to fix the issue.

• Maniac likes this

#8 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 08:39 PM   Best Answer

-mel

Support did reset my parameters, unfortunately that did not help.

Hello there,

I did all of that and still get the error in Chrome. I am now using Microsoft Edge (I like it better than Firefox). I don't get the error with Edge. I may have to wait until the next Chrome update to see if the problem still persists. Meanwhile, I'm using Edge for the game and have Chrome open for my other browsing.

I did include a screenshot of the error. Fyi, I was using the website: https://us3.herozerogame.com/so I switched to the app version inside Facebook: https://apps.faceboo...m/playherozero/ and still get the error.

I will continue to report and post my progress and findings in case other players encounter the problem.

Sorry to hear that it's happened to you also. It seems to have happened in the past to several players.

I read a post in the Big Bang Empire game (also by the developers of Hero Zero). I followed those suggestions to no avail.

Why do I get the error "Stage3D error: Context3D not available" when trying to sign on? - Questions & Problems - Big Bang Empire - Board

#9 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 09:11 PM

It has also been suggested to go to 

chrome://settings/system

and enable: Use hardware acceleration when available

also, go to:

chrome://flags/

and enable: 

Override software rendering list
#ignore-gpu-blocklist

WebGL Developer Extension
#enable-webgl-developer-extensions

WebGL Draft Extensions
#enable-webgl-draft-extensions

These features have not resolved my issue but they may help others getting this error. 

#10 lolman

lolman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Team:The Donut Munchies
  • Character:Aquila

Posted 23 August 2022 - 07:59 PM

Got the same error when trying to get to the game on the mainsite with chrome.

• Maniac likes this

#11 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 70 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:US1

Posted 18 September 2022 - 10:31 AM

Good morning, 

One option is to reinstall Chrome. This will set Chrome settings as default as they should be to enable proper and functional usage of the game.

The community has also provided sufficient advice for solving the issue or working around it and thus the topic is closed. If the solution can't be found from the thread, feel free to contact the support.

Have a great day.

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users