Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Team:Vindicated
  • World:US4
  • Character:Fumanchoo

Posted 04 May 2022 - 09:14 PM

Why have the last 2 events have the villains spawned at best once a day? Events used to spawn 2-3 villains a day previously, but look at the last and next 3 villains. Last one was 3:15 AM may 4th, next one is at 6:00am May 5th, the one after 5:14am on May 6th, after that 10:00am on 7th of May. Some of them have been almost 48 hours apart...

This frequency is an issue when villain con is on and they sometimes last less than 2 minutes each, even if you are there for every one its 50/50 on whether you complete the event because your hit doesn't go off in time. Can you tell us why it was changed to be so few? Thanks

• Mahhafooznit and meljer like this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 580 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 05 May 2022 - 01:15 AM

hey!!

thank you for bringing this up, yes these villains are extra villanious and dont like to stick around.  we have reported this up the ladder, unfortunately we personally can not fix it, but believe me it bothers us just as much.  theoretically not everyone will everyone be pleased no matter what and there is no way to please everyone because we all live in different time zones, but i totally agree that we need more villains especially during the heroncons and events.  i heard recently that they are infact working on things so hopefully we find out something soon.

if you have anything else let me know

mel

#3 Lord

Lord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Team:Myrmidones

Posted 05 May 2022 - 04:31 AM

The funny thing is they loose money doing that because they do not give us players the time to spend our donuts, LOL.

#4 fumanchoo

fumanchoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 06:16 AM

day 6 of a villain herocon and the top 2 teams are struggling for 2-3k points and the top players barely 500, this just feels very abnormal to me especially during an event, i'm not sure how it is on other servers only active on 7 right now. Its not so much as the time they're at as it is how many we are getting, and the large percentage of them that are weaker lower timed villains but i always assume that to be random. The last few events/villain cons the amount of time between villains has been extremely long, since that Carnival event in February is when i noticed?

We had villain events before, halloween, xmas, and they were plentiful..

#5 fumanchoo

fumanchoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 06:39 AM

Don't get me wrong i'm active enough to get what i need for the event, but it doesn't feel right seeing these number of villains.. one a day so 7? when you need 5 for an event seems really harsh to me, specially when so many hundreds more donuts would be spent than the 10-20 it costs to finish that task... basically i guess i'm just asking for more chances to let other people give you their money for donuts  :P

Edited by fumanchoo, 05 May 2022 - 06:40 AM.

• meljer likes this

#6 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:frafont

Posted 05 May 2022 - 11:47 AM

Maybe latest update of anti-bad-guy system is too strong and villains can´t jump in and can´t be villainously villaining through streets :)

#7 CWombat

CWombat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Double Zero
  • Character:CombatWombat

Posted 05 May 2022 - 11:30 PM

It's crazy. Nearly every villain has been between the hours of 12:00am and 7:00am AEST. Most have been in the dead of the night and the one that I saw in daylight hours never even showed on my screen and was dead in under a minute. Villains have never been like this... ever. And I don't for a second buy into the story that the devs are not directly responsible for enacting the changes that made this the case. It's pretty simple.... they are hoping everyone spends the 29 nuts so they can complete the Special Event and that we will go nut mad in an attempt to hit the few villains we actually have a chance of hitting. =

#8 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 580 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 05 May 2022 - 11:58 PM

i completely understand your frustration, i will continue to do what i can to make it so this issue is looked into.  please understand though that i do not wish you to spend tons of donuts, no one is pressured into spending the donuts, by all means this game can be a free to play game.  those spending a massive tons of donuts choose to.  thank you for letting me know your frustrations and again i will send it up the pipeline

mel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users