Photo

I can't donate my own donuts to the team.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Livemike

Livemike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

The game automatically tries to get me to buy donuts, which I don't want to do.  I just want to donate the ones I have to the team.

#2 Beamosupremo

Beamosupremo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Beamosupremo / Beamosupremo1

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

Have you bought donuts before or have you received donuts as a gift? And by gift I meant that you received it in a form of coupon.

Only bought or gifted donuts are donatable, to prevent multi-account exploits. :)

You can find more info here : F.A.Q's

Worth the read :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Forum Rules | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Support

#3 FireBoy

FireBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCatbalogan City, Samar, Philippines
  • Team:SENTINEL
  • Character:Pyrolysis

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Have you bought donuts before or have you received donuts as a gift? And by gift I meant that you received it in a form of coupon.

Only bought or gifted donuts are donatable, to prevent multi-account exploits. :)

You can find more info here : F.A.Q's

Worth the read :)

That's the problem, that will give people with money an unfair advantage over people without money. I know that you guys need money to run the game but to make this game better, you must allow us to donate donuts that we worked hard for, to our teams. People will still buy donuts if they have problems getting one.

Fear is proof that courage exists.

#4 Malkari

Malkari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

I wanted to say I could not agree MORE!

It really does set an unfair advantage towards people who have a lot of money in real life.

I started this game a couple weeks ago and last week finally joined a team ran by an absolutely AWESOME person.

We are doing our best to level our team up, but so far, only myself and the leader have donated donuts.

Other people have WANTED to donate, but they can't donate the donuts they have EARNED simply because they haven't spent money.

Not everyone is in a position like myself and our leader where they can freely spend money on Facebook games. And I understand that. It just isn't fair to people who can't spend money that they can't feel like they are helping the team out by donating donuts they have actually earned.

And before all the big spenders comment how things are fine and I need to quit being cheap...again, I HAVE bought donuts and will continue to do so. I am just looking out for my fellow teammates who may not be able to afford to do so.

GREAT game and HIGHLY addictive, but the requirement that you must BUY donuts to donate them simply must GO!

Thank you for reading.

#5 k3rb3r05

k3rb3r05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Beamosupremo does have a point.  If game-earned donuts were allowed to be donated to teams, what would stop someone making a gazilion users and have them donate donuts to 1 team?

I have yet to see a team where it is mandatory to donate donuts

#6 jaysee99

jaysee99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

Help me plss.. I can't purchase any donut using my debit card. 

#7 Automan

Automan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Team:Justice Leage
  • Character:Automan

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

You have to buy donuts to donate to the team! You can't use your own... I wish!  :rolleyes:

B) Stay Cool! B)

#8 Erold

Erold

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIsabela City, Basilan
  • Team:Guild of Zeroes
  • Character:Erold

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:16 AM

When you think about it, it does make sense. Anyways, all I ever want to waste my doughnuts are garbage anyway. Y'know, badges and stuff... But it got me thinking, just in case I wanted to donate doughnuts, how do I purchase it when I am here in the Philippines?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users