Soloron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US4
  • Character:Soloron

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:17 AM

After training a new skill and resetting back to level one..my sidekick lost its collar and gem  relogging did not help

• Astral likes this

#2 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Astral

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:19 AM

yes, it does that. 

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#3 Soloron

Soloron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:48 PM

Blatant ripoff...thinking i like Playata a little less now

#4 Dingelberry

Dingelberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dingelberry

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:46 PM

So why was nothing said from the beginning when the collar was introduced????Oh let them idiots find out after they spent 19 donuts or even worse 49 donuts for a worthless gem....its ok i guess.....no it is not 

• Lacatus and Soloron like this

#5 Dingelberry

Dingelberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Character:Dingelberry

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:49 PM

Not to mention to get the stupid collar u need to refresh the shop 100 times .so u lose out on all the donuts u used including the donuts for the collar and the gem???

This needs to be fixed asap

• Lacatus and Soloron like this

#6 BoSsNjR

BoSsNjR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationfar far away
  • Team:NBC
  • Character:CaptainAmerica

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:23 PM

This is explained in the description when you try to teach new skill.

https://prntscr.com/pf97oe

boring

#7 sumguy

sumguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Freedom fighter
  • Character:Sumguy

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:19 PM

This is explained in the description when you try to teach new skill.

https://prntscr.com/pf97oe

Uh, what? I want to be sure I understand what you are saying. Are you saying that the loss of collars is adequately explained by the phrase you are pointing to? (i.e., "Any applied modifications will be lost.") If that's what you mean, then that is really, really bad documentation. I don't believe most players would read that phrase and think of an ITEM (the collar) as a MODIFICATION. I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong. But I am saying that it needs to be expressly stated someplace like Patch Notes. I've done technical writing and training manuals, and my user communities would lynch the entire training department if users were expected to make the extension of logic you are asking players to make. 

If that is NOT what you are saying, please explain further.

Thank you.

EDIT: If that came across as harsh, I apologize. I know Moderators are volunteers and are only the "middle man" between devs and users. Let me simply offer the suggestion that the thing with collars needs to be documented better by the developers, and leave it at that.

Edited by sumguy, 05 October 2019 - 04:35 PM.

• PhoenixGold, Lacatus, Dingelberry and 2 others like this

#8 BoSsNjR

BoSsNjR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationfar far away
  • Team:NBC
  • Character:CaptainAmerica

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:14 PM

Uh, what? I want to be sure I understand what you are saying. Are you saying that the loss of collars is adequately explained by the phrase you are pointing to? (i.e., "Any applied modifications will be lost.") If that's what you mean, then that is really, really bad documentation. I don't believe most players would read that phrase and think of an ITEM (the collar) as a MODIFICATION. I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong. But I am saying that it needs to be expressly stated someplace like Patch Notes. I've done technical writing and training manuals, and my user communities would lynch the entire training department if users were expected to make the extension of logic you are asking players to make.

If that is NOT what you are saying, please explain further.

Thank you.

EDIT: If that came across as harsh, I apologize. I know Moderators are volunteers and are only the "middle man" between devs and users. Let me simply offer the suggestion that the thing with collars needs to be documented better by the developers, and leave it at that.

I agree,it should have been mentioned in Patch Notes as lot of players don't pay attention to those small "letters" and lost their modifications and their donuts.But I think if you are not sure of something maybe this "explanations" can be very useful.And I repeat it should have been mentioned!!!

And Thank Your for your suggestion :)
  • sumguy likes this

boring

#9 Soloron

Soloron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:05 PM

As stated the collar is an ITEM not a modification...the gem is a modification     so i guess this ends as oops sorry for all your losses in currency

• sumguy likes this

#10 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:56 PM

Practically owner of the game is trying to cheating us! This need to be fix with next patch. Or we must be informed very clear how it works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users