Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • World:US4
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 01 May 2019 - 12:13 PM

I d like to see a new Room in Hideout.

Whatever the name, a room where you can add +% for the clothing. So what I mean is to be able to make out of any Clothing your own suit like the SUperhero League Suit (with the 7%bonusses)

Every upgrade would add 0.5% for example With a max of say lvl 15, so you can then be able to change a certain clothing item (shoe, cape, suit, whatever) fm a 0% into +7.5% (brain, intuition, strength, stamina). So that eventually you have made ur own special suit (like the superhero league suit).

So where u ultimately if you have modified shoe, belt, suit, cape, mask u have a 7.5% bonus on all four stats.

Pff having a bit of difficulty to explain as is probably clear fm the above :) but hope u get what I mean./

• BoSsNjR, DonRobert and Fullcrum like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:15 PM

interesting idea thank you Kingie

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 Hurric4ne VIII

Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:38 PM

I d like to see a new Room in Hideout.

Whatever the name, a room where you can add +% for the clothing. So what I mean is to be able to make out of any Clothing your own suit like the SUperhero League Suit (with the 7%bonusses)

Every upgrade would add 0.5% for example With a max of say lvl 15, so you can then be able to change a certain clothing item (shoe, cape, suit, whatever) fm a 0% into +7.5% (brain, intuition, strength, stamina). So that eventually you have made ur own special suit (like the superhero league suit).

So where u ultimately if you have modified shoe, belt, suit, cape, mask u have a 7.5% bonus on all four stats.

Pff having a bit of difficulty to explain as is probably clear fm the above :) but hope u get what I mean./

I love your idea. :-)

Thx

#4 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:45 PM

It would be even cooler if you could link the 4 pieces of gear and select which +7% is added. IE pick strength + 7% on all 4 pieces to make total of +28% strength with no other bonuses. 

• BoSsNjR and five like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users