Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:13 PM

Well, we read every suggestion and we pass them forward, yours will be taken into consideration so don't worry :)

I am glad that every suggestions is read. The only issue I have with anything brought up as a suggestion is that we rarely if ever get any feedback from the HZ team. Until something gets implemented. So we rarely if ever know what kind of impact our suggestions make. There have been MANY suggestions over the YEARS and rarely do we see any of them come to fruition.

I know talk is easier said than implementation. But true acknowledgement of the issues or suggestions would go further. Have the HZ team check into why they are losing players across the board...or at least on US2. It's dying. They have invested time developing and paying for a US2 server but I have a feeling we are going to see and end to it or a closing. Maybe not to today. Or next month etc...but there aren't any huge growth spurt for this server. We are down to roughly 300 semi active players. And very few new players come and stay.

Just some food for thought....
  • Slappy and Kingie like this

#22 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • World:US4
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:59 PM

So the lesson is: don't start playing this game. You ll get lured into spending money. But when you ve finally grown: the gamemakers don't give a shit... they rather see u go then stay.

No new players on old servers and eventually the server dies out..which will save money in the end because of server capacity. And then a new server US4 will start tempting old players to start again, buying workrobots and stuff. Rewind repeat.

And no reply whatsoever from the gamemakers to suggestions.. because they don't give a toss.

Sad.

And not very good for the 'brandname' Playata...

Edited by Kingie, 29 March 2018 - 10:04 PM.

• Slappy likes this

#23 Slappy

Slappy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Slappy

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:12 PM

Yep only solution is all of us  narcissists stop spending money. But most won't. And thus nothing will ever change.

• Kingie likes this

#24 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:34 PM

Yes, but all these higher level players just grind on (why so few people are reacting?). Until their teams are empty as well. And there's nobody to show off their cool characters off to any more.

Shoot me. I just don't understand why nobody is reacting.

And playata: they just enjoy the extra free server space for another player that quit.

Amen.

• Slappy likes this

#25 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:53 AM

I can't speak for all the other high level players. But I can speak for myself. The game appears to be dying. No real light at the end of the tunnel and no incentive to come to the forums. I know many of the old timers have voiced their opinions in the past but now don't really give a flying rip because it appears that there is no concern for the plates that have been here. No voice is given to us. They say they take everything into consideration. But it seems like the suggestions fall on deaf ears. Very little to no response from the team. Just moderator response but no feedback to our very own suggestions or comments other than just the thanks. We don't even know if they take anything into any real consideration until it is put into action. And by that time that happens the people who suggested it months or longer ago have already passed on for another game it just left due to no feedback. We rarely know what is coming for updates until they come. Many other games I play have newsletters that update is on upcoming changes and this company gives us very little.
  • leapinglizard, Slappy and Kingie like this

#26 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:15 AM

well, creating a gym room was something that has been discussed for ... I don't know, 8 months. So, the issue is in not telling what they work on --- feels like stepping on deaf ear.

I was here for about a year , but reaction is there, just little feedBACK. I mean, as you said, implementation takes a while. 

#27 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

well, creating a gym room was something that has been discussed for ... I don't know, 8 months. So, the issue is in not telling what they work on --- feels like stepping on deaf ear.
I was here for about a year , but reaction is there, just little feedBACK. I mean, as you said, implementation takes a while.

Which is great and all. But the devs have to understand that by remaining silent with the servers as unstable as they are...and with very little participation in the forums these days their 8 month implementation let alone 3 months implementation is not good enough if they don't communicate with the people who brought up or helped give them suggestions or ideas the game continue to lose traction and players.

But as you say...this is a multibillion dollar business...i would you think and hope they would have a better handle on the communication? But I haven't seen any real change in how they are handling things. Maybe it is not our position to complain or ask for more or better for this game. But I would say that it is. We are the ones who want to play. Some of us spend money on donuts. We want the experience enhanced. And want for the betterment of the game. You say there are other games out there and to go try or play those. Well some of us have a loyalty to the game and would like to see it get better. There is nothing wrong with asking for more or complaining about it. But if we complain at least we have ideas or suggestions of change. Not just complaining. I play many online games and Facebook games as well as apps on my phone. This is not my first rodeo. I also used to be a moderator for a now defunct development company for Facebook games. And I get what you are saying. But if those companies don't evolve then they risk the threat of all the time and programming vested in those games to disappear. You say that you have played this game for a year...I have been playing this game for going on 4 years. Some longer than me. Wait till you have been doing this for several more years if the game and their servers last that long. Have you noticed the servers gaining a multitude of players? Or are they slowly dying? We are dying here on Us2.
  • Kingie likes this

#28 Huskerdoo

Huskerdoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:03 AM

I wish they would just combine some of the other servers so we can get some new people here. 

• PhoenixGold and Kingie like this

#29 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:53 PM

I wish they would just combine some of the other servers so we can get some new people here. 

I think some people play on both servers in US. But they could add together countries.

They also have so many forums (one for UK, one for US, one for Brazil etc etc)? So that is probably also why we never hear a thing from the powers that be.

But they MUST see some things don't add up? The Duels? The League.. what's the point of it in the current set-up.

It should be so simple to set up different League Systems. Not one League System but several based on peoples naked stats.

So that EVERY player weak or strong has a chance to compete at her/his own level and has the possiblity to earn skillpoints.

And have at least ONE communication person who deals with suggestions and keeping people in the loop. What else is the ff-ing point of having a FORUM Opinions and Suggestions!??

Edited by Kingie, 08 April 2018 - 12:55 PM.

• Neovespertina likes this

#30 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:44 PM

I have visited the UK forums. It is just as dead as here. The servers I don't know. But I have players on my team from all over the world and some play on multiple servers outside of the US servers.

Combining the servers will only help for a short while. They still need to visit the reason why people leave. Till that is addressed they will certainly not retain players.

PS. Sorry for all my typos in previous messages. Doing the posting on my phone. Autocorrect kicks in on occasion or fat fingering things.
  • Neovespertina likes this

#31 Aribeth

Aribeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Zit Heads
  • Character:Aribeth

Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

Everything takes forever to do, the rewards are terrible, there's an option to buy Donuts on every tab, and all I wind up doing is attacking other Heroes.

Are you trying to make this game as horrible as you can?

• Kingie likes this

#32 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:04 PM

Even attacking other Heroes is useless further in the game. Unless you've started years ago and can compete in the League. But most of us can't. And the Duels..? Also no use to do those (apart fm an occasional missions to do x-duels).

And even with the newly introduced Cybernetic Research Lab on max, 99% of the Gifts/items you win (or can buy in the shop) are useless.

And how I love the acknowledgments from Playata that they read or might think about the suggestions people offer on this forum. :O (angry)

• sparky1 and Aribeth like this

#33 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:15 PM

I would like to correct myself... Now the top 3 teams in the US2 server have like less than 30 players.

#34 DoomwaR(Recycle)

DoomwaR(Recycle)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, FL. USA
  • Team:The Donut Munchies
  • Character:ReCycle

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:34 AM

I agree, need new content. I spend alot of money gaming and for HeroZero I drop maybe 5% of budget on it.

[...] started my appetite for gaming years ago. They brought a weekly flow of new items and events that made players want to stay competitive. I try to find games that hold my attention and if good, I send thousands through out its life. I hope HeroZero can come up with a more verity of items and fresh ideas for events.

Edited by LevelHunter, 08 May 2018 - 08:09 PM.
other game names removed

20180416_141853_zpscln1wyeh.png

#35 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:09 AM

I would like to correct myself... Now the top 3 teams in the US2 server have like less than 30 players.

We have been saying for over a year that people are leaving for specific reasons: 

1) Unfair advantage of the experience tourney having the 3 hour difference
2) Because they took away the honour tourney making it difficult to get any free donuts
3) They added one league for only the top 15 players on the server
4) There is no incentive for new players anymore.  They can never catch up to anyone
5) Herocon is not for everyone to participate in, example villains are not in a zone they can get, etc.
6) Teams have no chance to get training trophies because they are horded by specific teams
7) New players are only directed to US3, so US2 and US1 get no one new unless they are referred by someone
8)  Mega amount of players left and active players have their login information and keep them active to keep their teams blocked or logged in for fights.

I could go on and on, but it is not like anyone from the development team listens to what the players want.  

• PhoenixGold, NewDay, UchihaLam and 3 others like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#36 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:40 PM

Sad.. But it's also happening on US3.

But no reaction whatsoever from Playata.

• PhoenixGold likes this

#37 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:43 PM

8)  Mega amount of players left and active players have their login information and keep them active to keep their teams blocked or logged in for fights.

I could go on and on, but it is not like anyone from the development team listens to what the players want.  

So in fact there are even less players than I thought... :-(

Is there any comparable game like herozero that has a development team that listens to its customers?

#38 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:23 AM

They can make the game any way they like. To make money any way they like. But again coming from us2 several years ago....I would say 2 or 3 years ago use was at it's prime. 10k players....many many teams. Some of the bigger teams had an extra subteam or 2. Now almost every team is struggling to maintain 25+ team mates per team and have lost all of their subteams. Nowthe us2 server is down to less than 300 players. Not many of them are fully active too. There are really only 3 top teams with almost full 30 people. The rest of the 'TOP' 10 teams minus the first 3 teams have less than 25 players. And are losing players often. My team is around the top 5 - 7 and we have about 25...but only 15 are even active. And of those 15 only maybe 4 or 5 of us run everything. The rest don't even log in daily. Just every few days if that. And the remaining 10 that are not active are just that.... inactive or may log in once every several days to weeks to months. Or not at all. We lost two to inactivity in the last couple weeks. And have roughly 3 more who are slated to be deleted soon due to inactivity. It is not for the lack of not trying...I know and feel and see hz not doing anything to address this. If they don't want the server to die and lose those customers they should step up and do something. But hey it is their game. So it is up to them.

This happens in any browser game... Nothing new, unless you are ;)

I don't get you, guys :) You sound like noobs in gaming world, pardon my language ;) Every old server dies out as soon as new server comes into play. Lol and I remember how many of you were crying for a new server :)

And every game IS a grind. E-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e g-a-m-e is based on grinding.

...Then they came up with "achievements" (kind of hate it :) ) ....

PS: there are TONS of games out there. Do you complain about everyone of them? ;)

No hursh feelings, I know what, you guys, are saying ;)

Edited by chumak, 10 May 2018 - 06:41 AM.

#39 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:04 AM

This happens in any browser game... Nothing new, unless you are ;)
I don't get you, guys :) You sound like noobs in gaming world, pardon my language ;) Every old server dies out as soon as new server comes into play. Lol and I remember how many of you were crying for a new server :)
And every game IS a grind. E-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e g-a-m-e is based on grinding.
...Then they came up with "achievements" (kind of hate it :) ) ....
PS: there are TONS of games out there. Do you complain about everyone of them? ;)
No hursh feelings, I know what, you guys, are saying ;)

I don't complain bout every game. I don't need to. I play Hustle Castle, walking dead, star wars galaxy of heroes and several other games. Sure they aren't perfect but those games have regular pdates with notification of FUTURE updates and changes. The forums are active. They have MANY servers with 10s of thousands of people, many guilds with full teams 1000s of teams. Low level and high level players can join easily. But as stated the developers can run it any way they like. It is there loss if the servers die new and old. It cost them money to run a server obviously. So why would they want to lose players? Don't think they would want to research it and find out how to make it better? Or close the gap on losing old and new players.? I just want the game to be where people would like to stay. There are only 3 american servers right? Us1 2 and 3. They didn't open a fourth. 1 and 2 are dying. I am not sure here 3 stands. But if the two oldest are dying what is happening to the 3rd? Either people are rushing to lay there or it is also suffering the same fate.as the first two. Like I said, the server I played on had 10s of thousands of players with many of the top teams having sub teams and trainer teams...now every team is suffering on US2. Even the top 3. You may not care about how the game goes. It shows.from your past posts about legendary players ndyour lack of desire to check out the first two servers to see how they are doing. So I don't expect you to understand how we feel. Why do you think you are basically one of the only people her to voice the opposite of what we say? Just something to consider...
  • leapinglizard and Kingie like this

#40 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

And sorry for the typos. Stupid autocorrect and just the fact that I was in a hurry. I had to be somewhere and wanted to complete my train of thought.

I usually like to be more precise and more succinct with my texting. Even though I still fail lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users