1- Use boosters - The mission booster is the most important one. It reduces the time it takes to finish a mission
Several tips for the newbies
Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:16 PM
Some more tips
10. Set your newspaper "work" before you go offline , you can slide over the pointer to chose how many hours you want.
It earns you more coin
11. Save one of your first cloths items forever . It will come in useful to get heroic deeds when the sewing machine is required.
Keep it in storage and dont sell it.
12. League and duels bring you more coin. Do league and duels as they refill to get more fights in .
The more coin you earn , the more skill points you can buy.
If you are new and just came to us3 server , double the fun to make a hero on us2 server , triple the fun to make a hero on US1 server also. All you do is go to the hero zero home page where you sign in and there is a little (really little at top of page) drop down box that lets you choose what server you want to go into. You will find team mates from US3 on US2 and US1 also. Come on over , we will be thrilled to see you. You are allowed to have one hero on each server.
- AngelicaSynn, Mons, fantomica and 1 other like this
Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:09 PM
Best tips I ever got was not to waste time on items from the second hand shop. Your items change so quickly that something you buy today could be obsolete tomorrow.
Also, try new things. See if they work for you. If they don't, you know by experience now.
For example, I started off making my strength lower than everything else. It works for some things. But now I enjoy the benefits of having a higher strength.
There are lots of different ways to set your character and play the game. Be open to trying new things. You can have lots of fun making changes!
- AngelicaSynn and fantomica like this
Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:29 AM
Set newspaper to work ??? What is that and how do I do it ?! Am fresh new to this game so pardon me for my noob question ;D
Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users