If you want to attach a picture in your message in Forum, there are two ways:
1st Method - Attach Image File
Summary: Allows you to upload a picture to your message, but it consumes your accounts available storage space (you can make space after deleting the image, but it will be removed from your message).
1) When you reply to a topic or message, click the " More Reply Options " it is placed on the bottom-right of the message box.
2) Under the framework of the message, you will find the following options:
- Choose Files (this option will help you to find the file on your computer)
- Add to Post (allows you to add the image file in your message)
Press Browse, find the file, wait to go up and then attach it to the message.
3) Click "Add Reply" or "Publish" to send the message.
4) If all went well (will be fine, do not worry: P), the message will contain the image you uploaded.
Note: If an image exceeds your storage space, you can not attach it.
2nd Method - Image Attachment via External Liaison
Summary: Allows you to upload the image without consuming space on your account, via using an external page that allows you to upload a picture.
1) Use a page that allows you to upload pictures ( we can't say the names of websites like this because of advertising but you can search by your own), and upload your images.
2) Taking the link / links of each picture, click in the box "Image" when you are sending a message and paste it into the box that appears.
3) Once you click "OK", the picture will appear into your message. Click "Publish" and you are ready!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!