• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:52 AM

I don't know about others but this is really a problem,

if a player decide to add someone in his friend's list which should be considered as higher classification than team mates that aren't really friends.

for example, if a player joined newly a team and didn't gain or added any of his teammates in his friend's list, he will see their name clearly in blue in all ranking lists, duels, leagues while his friends that aren't in same team anymore but they still friends are just considered as any unknown players that aren't added in his friend's list, just considered even like any kind of strangers.

that's just out of any kind of sense that can ever exists, just why should a player see both his enemies or rivals or friends all alike in same black color named, no special or different color (beside the fact that the player see his own name in black color too, which could be in any different color)

all I know that friend's list should mean something, not only a black named players, seems silly ?

okay, try to remember the name of 543 players that you had chosen to add them in your friend's list for many reasons that nobody has the right to judge you for.

of course some you would never forgot or missed you, but don't think that all use that friend's list as a really friend's list, for example I know people added me in their friend's list just to remember to attack me 3 times daily beside check out if I became stronger than them or not, lol I laughed too but seriously idk some people just use it to mark their challengers or rivals but in the mentioned case better say the highest level weakest player that they can beat, anyways all I say that whoever we choose to be in our friend's list should have a different colored name that the black. (for me I don't forget what I add, but many others do)

but what if some teams have alliance with many teams (for example in US2, the best example actually we could ever see is VI team that have many other teams that support them I would like to think more friends than a usual ally, it's really impressive to be honest)

so I don't think all these allies remember each others, and I don't like to think that someone attack a player from his allies, anyways I'm sure that they aren't the only team and not the only server that have that common problem. 

anyways, that's the right thing to do.

​and for those who uses their friend's list not as a "friend's list", we should make some kind of list for that, really...​just imagine someone who daily attacks you (make you lose when you gain for honor tournament, and gain when you are dropping honor) yeah I think you all now know those kind of people and prolly you face them more than I do daily anyways, imagine those people daily asks you for batteries :D

Edited by DrTiko, 10 April 2016 - 04:11 AM.

• leapinglizard and FaithfulAizen like this

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:13 AM

Hmmmm interesting idea.  Right now of course you only see your teammates in blue.  I know I could use a clean up of my friends list for sure.  So a person could have like 100 people listed in blue.  It could get messy.

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,460 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:31 AM

I honestly dont mind that people have me in their friends list. I dont know all of them since all they ever ask me for is batteries. I dont mind helping out. I used the friends list to always check on my friend who left my team on us2 to see how he's doing.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#4 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:46 AM

friends can have different color than blue which is used for teammates

can be something like orange or red or green or yellow or whatever but blue and black

• leapinglizard likes this

#5 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:08 AM

That would work.  Lots of friends don't mind being hit.  So to distinguish between friends and teammates could work.

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:10 AM

Thank you for the suggestions... they will be forwarded for evaluation...

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#7 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

Brilliant idea this should be in the game asap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users