• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:29 PM

first hi to everyone,

i always wondered if we have already item's stat comparator (means if i pointed with my cursor on an item, it will always show stat comparator between what i wear or if i don't wear that kind of item it compares it to 0 stats so all positive stats)

anyways why this isn't applied for the possessed pets, why why why i always have to calculate my pets' stats and compare its total stat amount with others to know which better or how much isn't lower but better abilities

so so so awkward to never added that option, no problem anyway forum is here for that mainly.

am i wrong about this addition ?

Edited by DrTiko, 12 March 2016 - 05:44 PM.

• leapinglizard likes this

#2 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:44 PM

Hello Tiko, 

If you are talking about comparing the current stats of one pet to another, that option is already available!  (grin) 

All you gotta do is open up that pet menu, and hover your mouse OVER any of your current pets' ICON to see the difference in stats compared to the pet you have equipped! Here's a quick example so you know what I mean  ;) 

4jpKb8i.png

Just keep in mind that pets of a lower level will most likely be weaker than the level 30 pets. That's only because you haven't trained it up yet  ;) .

Enjoy Your Heroing

-Drew

• AngelicaSynn and TheDarkLight like this
Posted Image

#3 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 12 March 2016 - 09:42 PM

wow really so weird had always pointed on pets there and never appeared once, not even once

either i'm super quick or super super fast clicker, always clicked on their heads and really never appeared once !!!

and i'm so sure i already tried it and left my cursor on their heads before, sure something were wrong maybe.

but thank you.  ;)  

#4 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:49 PM

Not on mobile