Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

I have a suggestion. 

Please put missles in the store that can be purchased with coins. 

There are a lot of people who play and do not buy donuts on a regular basis. 

To be fair to these people, there should be missles available that they can purchase.

• Pippyspot, AngelicaSynn and xMOx like this

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:03 PM

Thank you for the suggestion... it will be forwarded to those best able to evaluate and possibly implement it...

• xMOx likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#3 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:08 PM

Yes please, I've always wanted this :P

#4 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:39 PM

Not a bad idea but it does go back to the point where donuts are not hard to get, i have never bought a donut but i always seem to have them and I am able to buy missiles whenever i need them. i have got them for completing missions, winning duels and so on, Not to sound like a SA but play the game and you will get donuts.

• Bobmeister likes this

#5 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:19 PM

I've never really had to worry about buying donuts unless I really felt like using them for refreshing the shop. I also get free missiles from Special Missions.  I support the idea but they would have to make them really expensive. Maybe give the players a choice of whether to pay donuts or coins? 

#6 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:24 AM

I personally am a missle horder.  Can't live without them!  There are lots of things you can buy with donuts that you gain on a daily basis.   Some people also play more than others---therefore will have won more donuts.  Also, a lot of people are saving up their donuts to pay for multitasking.

I am just asking it be added as an additional option.  Because it is something that players use every day.

#7 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Ouch

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:50 AM

If this were implemented, I would only suggest that there be a considerable difference between those you buy with donuts and those you buy with coin.

#8 Toaster

Toaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Team:Wolf Gang
  • Character:Toaster

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:46 PM

I think 1 donut for a stack of missiles is a great deal, but the new 4 and 8 donuts missiles make those harder to obtain and kind of get in the way when you have to wait 24 hours to be able to refresh the shop (for free) and skip past them. those missles, also, are not a great deal. lol. often times costing 4 to 8 times as much for an extra 12 to 24 damage is lame-sauce.

the rate at which i earn free donuts is plenty sufficient to buy a stack per day and still gain free donuts at a positive rate. especially if you participate in the tournaments and get the 10 free additional donuts per week on top of the ones earned via missions, duels and deeds.

Edited by Toaster, 28 January 2016 - 08:00 PM.

#9 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:38 AM

i think it would be a great idea!  but make the coin missiles only about half the dmg. as donut missiles!  plus maby they come in a bundle of 50 instead of 100! on a general basis i believe you cud git enuff donuts! with the exception of wasted donuts!  ( please see my post on button placement)  but i to have found myself without for a couple days ! and for the more moderate players it could be usefull!   it could give more players the option to use their donuts for 50% boosters and still have missiles of some sort as well!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Missles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users