• 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:57 AM

Could someone summarize this please?

http://forum.us.hero...r-heroic-deeds/

Also while they are at it could they interpret this as well? Apparently I did it but not because I knew what it was. 

Game_zpszyaj4wtf.png

Edited by Jagan, 23 November 2015 - 02:04 AM.

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#2 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • World:US3
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:07 AM

Many rewards have been changed and also new rewards have been added.

The rewards which you claimed before the update remain unchanged.

(The items you get from heroic deeds have been fitted to match your lvl.)

And the picture is just you have to use like 68 energy. It's most likely just a glitch.

Edited by TheDarkLight, 23 November 2015 - 02:08 AM.

• Jagan likes this

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:52 PM

Well this just doesn't make me happy.  Deeds that had DONUTS for rewards that I was coming close to now no longer give you donuts.  Why would I want training units in exchange for the ones that had donuts......  This update really bites.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#4 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Character:Team Leader of Team Rocket

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:54 PM

Send a ticket and complain.

#5 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:04 AM

Training units make you stronger. 

The stronger you are----the more things you can take and keep.  So it's really a good thing to win.  But that is just one person's opinion.

#6 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:10 AM

Savage  (smug)

I need training points at the moment. I'm guessing they were thinking along the mind-set that new-players need training points not donuts. 

Edit: Added a smiley face :D 

Edited by TheDarkLight, 25 November 2015 - 02:12 AM.

#7 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:12 AM

For donators, not getting donuts is not a huge issue.  But for non-donors the free donuts help.  What does 10 training units do for me?  Gives me 5 extra skill points.  What does 8 donuts do?  Well you only need 10 donuts to get a week of 50% skill booster.  I can get skill points from energy and coins.  To me this is HeroZero's way of making you spend more money if you want to play.  Buy donuts... but we are not giving you any free any more.  I had 3 rewards that were close and would have given me 24 donuts.  That is 2.5 weeks of boosters.  That is less of my own money spent on the game to continue to enjoy it. 

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#8 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:47 AM

ahhhhhhhh----I understand now.

#9 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:52 AM

So under support in the tickets, it says "General Questions - I want to criticize something" or "General Questions - I want to Suggest a Feature".  So I selected I want to criticize something and proceeded to explain my complaint.  What did support do?   Sent me an email providing me the link to the forum and make your statements there.

Why do they have those drop downs if they send you to the forum?  You are not allowed to criticize anything, they won't take the time to listen.  So don't waste your time sending in a ticket.  Lost cause.

• Bobmeister likes this

~~Mark Twain~~

#10 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:02 AM

It's hardly a lost cause, but suggestions are best made in the forum... they probably won't change things because of a single complaint ticket, but if a pattern of them develops and a suggestion has been made that might ameliorate the issue, it is likely that some action may be taken...

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users