• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 01 November 2015 - 09:18 PM

I cannot refresh the "Change Opponent". It keeps knocking me off the League Fight page onto the missions page. Is this a thing?

While we are on the subject, why is it that the moment that I hit the Champion League all of my opponents are suddenly 110 levels above me? Am I fighting that much out of my League or all those high levels a bunch of lazy bastages hanging on the fringe of 900 League points?

Posted Image

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#2 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 01 November 2015 - 09:37 PM

hi jagan this is not a thing, it should work so could you please send a support ticket, they should be able to fix it pretty easily ,i know this was an issue for some back when league launched but it was fixed as far as I am aware .

http://support.herozerogame.com/

• unnie and King of Thieves like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users