Photo

Item Sets

Best Answer npe , 28 October 2015 - 09:30 PM

Hello TheDarkLight i assume you mean the set items that give a % for wearing 2 or more from the set? if that is what your refuring to then you can earn them from villain fights, buy them in the offer store inside the second handshop, there are even set items you can earn from league fights, I hope that's helps :) , if there is anything else please feel free to ask

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • World:US3
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:26 PM

Hi, I'm generally new to the game, and in my inspiration to climb I've seen people with item sets. I'm just wondering how I can get them?

#2 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:30 PM   Best Answer

Hello TheDarkLight i assume you mean the set items that give a % for wearing 2 or more from the set? if that is what your refuring to then you can earn them from villain fights, buy them in the offer store inside the second handshop, there are even set items you can earn from league fights, I hope that's helps :) , if there is anything else please feel free to ask

• King of Thieves and TheDarkLight like this

#3 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

Where Edit: WHAT are villain fights and when do they occur?

Edited by TheDarkLight, 28 October 2015 - 09:37 PM.

#4 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:15 PM

a villain is essentially a timed mission for everyone in the server to attack together, each attack takes 3 minutes, if you have a 50% mission booster, or 4 or 5 minutes if you dont,i cant recall exactly , the villain can appear at any time and at any location,so as a low level you might not always see him to attack since you wont have all zones unlocked , he will appear with a hp(health points) and a time limit, the goal for the server is to attack him enough times that his health runs out before the time runs out , the hp and the time will vary each time , your goal as an individual would most likely to try and be in the top 10 attacks, so have attacked him the most (ranked 1-10) ,or to get the final hit . these offer the best rewards, and offer a higher chance of the suit items . If his time runs out before his hp then the villain will flee , giving no items but a bit of xp and coins instead ., where as completing it gives items, the chance of extra training and extra energy to use as well as xp and coins .

I hope that is clear enough for you :)

• King of Thieves likes this

#5 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:56 PM

Ah thanks, do you know how often they appear?

#6 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:07 PM

It's random. I spend most of my awake day in game and I wouldn't say there's a pattern I've noticed. But I do miss them sometimes when I'm sleeping so they can come anytime really am or pm

#7 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

There is usually 1 every day except Tuesday. Sundays usually have 2. Though they sometimes roll over so there is 1 on Sunday and 2 on Monday. Also, during special events, there are sometimes several a day. Villains also give other rewards like exp., coin, energy, and training units. The player with the most hits and the player who hits the villain last, both get an exclusive piece of gear. Furthermore, place 2-10 also get a different piece of exclusive gear.

• AngelicaSynn and npe like this

I'm bringing sexy back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users