King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 10 October 2015 - 11:51 PM

Everyone please give a warm round of applause for today's guest, the lovely FaithfulAizen!

(Loud Applause)                                                     

Welcome, Aizen. How are you today? Is it ok if I call you Aizen?

BgoMBRo.png

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. I don't mind if you call me Aizen, at all.

Great! First off, can you tell our viewers what servers and teams you fight crime on?

I am on US2 and US3. I also fight crime on the teams Glorious V.

That team has really been making waves on the US2 server and are huge on US3! You guys are real up and comers. I imagine everyone's watching out to see how far you go. I know I am. With such a powerful new group of heroes coming up the ranks, we villains are going to have to watch ourselves.                                         

Even though GV is still pretty new on US2, I know they've been around awhile on US3. Can you tell me how long you've been fighting crime now?

Well on Server 2 I've been there since November 24 2013, and on Server 3 on July 14.

zjOYYeo.png

Yes. You're one of the highest level players on US2. How did you start fighting crime? What brought this career to your attention? Did you answer an ad somewhere or something?

C0DaoWS.png

Well I found this game by accident. I was getting tired of a few of the games I was playing. Hero Zero sounded interesting so I just started playing.

Well, we're glad you're here. Everyone I've spoken to about you really likes you. It seems you're the darling of the city. 

Can you tell us a little about yourself when you're not heroing about town? What do you do when you're not out saving the day?

aw.......  I'm glad everyone likes me.

Well, when I'm not usually playing this addicting game, I'm either playing another game called [Edited out due to ToS], reading a lot of books, at work, or being with my family.

Family is definitely important. I wish mine still talked to me. I'm kidding...... Not really....... No, no. I am....... Maybe........

Can you tell us a little about your first days as a hero? Any memorable stories or experiences?

Well, when I first started, I didn't know you could refill your energy till I slowly started learning to play.

Ouch. And yet, you still were able to overtake most players in level. That shows some real dedication. 

Do you have any particular goals you'd like to accomplish as a hero?

One of the big goals I've finished is spending the 100 million coin deed. A goal I really want to accomplish is getting my skills bigger.

That 100 million deed is a real doozy, but one that really helps a lot once accomplished. 

Do you have any other advice for new heroes on the rise that could help them be the best they can be?

I do agree, and its best to do it when going to for the honor tourney.  Some advice for new heroes would be to work on your skills and training, because I never worked on my training when I started.

Sounds like you need a spotter. I'm always available if you ever want to go to the gym.  ;)

(Gratuitous flirting.)

Lol. Thanks for the offer, hun.

Speaking of spending time with others, HZ is known for creating friendships. I know of at least one couple that even found love. Can you tell us a little bit about some of the relationships you've developed from being a hero?

I had a friend working on here as well, who got two of her players together who ended up not playing anymore. I have gained a lot of friends on here. It's one of my habits of gaining friends on the game. I've also ended up getting people who don't speak English cuss me out for no reason, which would amuse me and confuse me at times.

Yes. I know what you mean. I even get ones who do speak English cussing me out. The life of a villain, I suppose. I feel like Rodney Dangerfield sometimes. I just can't get no respect.  :P

I'm not a villain, yet it happens to me.  :D

Are there any heroes you look up to in HZ? Ones you especially admire?

Well... I guess MissSlapEm, Arrowhead, Elboboo, and Priscilla. They are really nice and helpful, and are hard workers on the game.

I haven't had much experience with the others, but I do really like Arrowhead (and yourself.) He's a really stand up guy.

As one of the highest level heroes in Humphreydale, is there some secret to your success you might be able to share with our viewers?

Nope. No secret at all. Just gotta be cute! Just kidding. Well, I mostly worked on the exp which got me the high level.

Well, I think everyone will agree. You have cute down pat.  ;)

(Wiggles eyebrows)

Can you give us your take on the newest aspect of heroing in HZ, also known as League? What do you think about it? Anything in particular you like or dislike?

Lol. Well, I like that the league gives you more skill points. I just don't like the limited hits, and that you don't get a bigger choice on who to hit.

I see. You like beating people up. Are you sure you're not a villain at heart?    :)

Well, my name comes from an evil anime character. I guess I could be.  :D

As a familiar face on the heroing circuit, I imagine you have your pick of sidekicks just hopping at the chance to go on patrol with you. Do you have a favorite? What's it's name? What are your favorite skills that it brings to the table?

Oh boy. Sidekicks....... I have a lot of sidekicks that I've collected. Sadly, I can't pick a favorite sidekick.

Don't want to break any hearts, huh? That's good. It means I still have a chance.  ;)

(Even MORE gratuitous flirting.)

Well, in that case, are there at least any specific skills you like your sidekicks to have? Which ones and why?

Well, I've listened to my team mates on what skills would be best to have. I know Cheating Death, Take cover, and Head Butt.

We're almost done here. I just have a couple more questions.

Can you describe HZ in just three words? No cussing, please.  :P

I hate cussing. So no worries. Awesome, addicting, and fun.

And just to wrap things up, is there anything more you'd like to tell our viewing audience?Anything special you'd like to say? Maybe give a shout out to a few of your friends out there?

Hero Zero fans, go out and read some books. Also, hi to all my Glorious V family.

BgoMBRo.png

I love reading too. Well, that was definitely the fastest interview I've done to date. I hope all my gratuitous flirting didn't scare you.

lol. You didn't scare me. I get flirted with by the elderly men at my work.  :D

Ouch. I think I was just called geriatric. Well, if that's the case, what are you doing later on tonight? Want to meet up at a book store or something?

(SWOOSH!)

Whoa! Where'd she go? Well, I guess not this time............  :(

That was FaithfulAizen, everyone. Please, give her a round of applause. Maybe she'll hear it from wherever she disappeared to.......

(Loud applause)

That's all the time we have for today, folks.  Remember to catch us again this time next month. Same bat time! Same bat channel! This is King of Thieves, signing out till next time.

Mef4xMK.png

• Jagan, KatetheKilla, xMOx and 3 others like this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:18 AM

yay loved it KOT sadly I'm very photogenic since my eyes are closed :D

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 11 October 2015 - 12:27 AM.

• KatetheKilla, King of Thieves and AmericanMike like this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:37 AM

I think that was taken when you had your eyes closed and kept shaking your head at my constant gratuitous flirting.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:40 AM

yeah that was my answer

• King of Thieves likes this

Aizen is the best

#5 GloryHound

GloryHound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Team:Glorious V
  • World:US3
  • Character:Richter

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:22 AM

Light shone bright in the face of darkness. True, fearless and undaunted. Great interview!
  • FaithfulAizen likes this

#6 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:55 AM

Light shone bright in the face of darkness. True, fearless and undaunted. Great interview!

Thanks Gloryhound

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 13 October 2015 - 04:07 AM.

Aizen is the best

#7 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:07 AM

We luv our Faithy  (heart)  :P  (rainbow) 

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#8 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:42 AM

And I love my glorious family  (inlove)  (heart)

Aizen is the best

#9 KatetheKilla

KatetheKilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Underdogs

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:17 AM

Great interview Aizen! :)
  • King of Thieves likes this

11873637_10207788221006257_2438049853876

#10 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:51 AM

Thanks Kate

• KatetheKilla likes this

Aizen is the best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users