• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • World:US2
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

Problem:

Ever spend months leveling different mascots so that you can make that one, perfect in abilities and stats, sidekick only to outlevel it and not be able to reset it except to use an ability that you REALLY don't want on it (but have to simply to reset it)?

Solution:

Allow the same amount of donuts it would cost (15 donuts) to be used simply to reset a sidekick.  It allows us, the players, to reset a sidekick as needed and pays the company their share so they can keep the lights on for us to keep playing!  

Thoughts?

Be constructive, please. 

Enigma: “It is the best place to hide when an earthquake occurs.”

• leapinglizard and Dingelberry like this

#2 grub

grub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US3
  • Character:grub

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

For the time being, a solution is to train a pet to the ability you want. Then keep it on hand till you want to "reset" your main sidekick.

The reset option would be a nice addition to Sidekick's.

• Evolution likes this

#3 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:08 PM

For the time being, a solution is to train a pet to the ability you want. Then keep it on hand till you want to "reset" your main sidekick.

The reset option would be a nice addition to Sidekick's.

The problem is, you can't train an ability to a sidekick that you already have on it.  The game simply won't allow it (at least it wouldn't when I tried).

#4 grub

grub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Team:Double Zero
  • Character:grub

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

The problem is, you can't train an ability to a sidekick that you already have on it.  The game simply won't allow it (at least it wouldn't when I tried).

This may be now. Has been awhile since I did this.

• Evolution likes this

#5 KatetheKilla

KatetheKilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Underdogs

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

It would not allow me to reset using the same ability which was very annoying. Either we need a reset option like mentioned above or be allowed to reset the same ability. There is no logical reason why we can't do that.
  • Evolution likes this

11873637_10207788221006257_2438049853876

#6 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

You can not reset with the same ability. Reset is needed bad. Please asap. Great idea evo

#7 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:15 PM

While I agree with this wholeheartedly and feel your pain, as it is all too familiar to me, the solution under current game mechanics is to reset it 2x. Once to reset it, and the 2nd time to readd the skill you lost during the reset. This is costly and time consuming, but is the option available to do it. If you use the 1st skill as your reset skill, it takes less time. Unfortunately for me, I always have to use the 2nd skill, because I really, really like constant slimy drip and that skill costs $. So unfortunately, I have to train 2 reset sidekicks up to level 20 to utilize this option. On a plus note, however, as you level, you have longer and longer periods of time where your sidekick is still good. When I 1st started, sidekicks were outdated almost weekly. After I got to level 250, I managed to be able to keep 3 sk's that were useful. Now that I am above 325, I have managed to keep 7 sk's that are useful. So this issue does lessen the higher level you get. To the best of my knowledge, level 499 is the current cap. So once that is achieved, you shouldn't have to reset your sidekicks anymore. 

Race you to the top!

• AngelicaSynn likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#8 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:33 AM

I'd almost be willing to pay the 30 donuts to expedite the process if a reset button were available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users