2 replies to this topic

#1 Firasoo87

Firasoo87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:45 PM

Hi guys,

I am a new player in Hero Zero and actually, a little bit confused about the difference between the weekly tournament and league.

I hope someone explain in details or send me a URL for that.

Thanks for your support.

• grub likes this

#2 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:36 PM

The weekly tournament measures all players weekly gain in honour over the course of a week. The top players receive prizes based on who has gained the most honour. Similarly, teams that gain the most honour will also receive prizes. You do not have to be a high level to win as it is based on the most honour gained not the most accumulated honour. Some players will purposely lose honour for a week or two in order to give themselves room to gain more honour the following week. A strategy, I personally find to be less than honourable but hey!

The League system is a whole different animal. You compete with other players of about your strength to move through different levels. The higher the levels the bigger the benefits. These benefits do enhance your abilities when your team fights another team.

• grub, AngelicaSynn, King of Thieves and 1 other like this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#3 Firasoo87

Firasoo87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:12 PM

Hi Jagan,

Thanks so much for your help.

It is clear now.

• grub and AngelicaSynn like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic