Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Team:Drunken Degenerates
  • World:US2
  • Character:Silverwing

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:36 PM

So you tell the entire team get out we are deleting the team and quitting the game, you have one week to get out.  Everyone leaves and now you come back and want players to join?  Now my brain hurts..... sounds like a Zando move to me.

Edited by Silverwing, 18 February 2018 - 09:57 PM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#42 meljer

meljer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Team:VV
  • World:US3
  • Character:meljer (operationredwings)

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:11 PM

actually we decided to leave because no one wanted to do anything and there was people that caused drama and spread rumors that made the team dull, players threatening to quit like you were, and yet you are still playing.  the team was not pulling its weight so we gave up hope.  now we have a active team and no drama

#43 Windwalker1971

Windwalker1971

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants/Dark Mayhem
  • World:US3
  • Character:Windwalker

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:48 AM

My post gets deleted without any reason given but it's ok for hers to stay? She is lying and insinuating I'm another play but that's ok? smh....

#44 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:22 PM

actually we decided to leave because no one wanted to do anything and there was people that caused drama and spread rumors that made the team dull, players threatening to quit like you were, and yet you are still playing.  the team was not pulling its weight so we gave up hope.  now we have a active team and no drama

Well I was leaving and was pretty much inactive for a month, was just logging in for fights, then someone decided that they would talk to support as they were sad to see me go. I had no choice but to stay and make them happy :)

Edited by Silverwing, 17 March 2018 - 02:52 PM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#45 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:30 AM

My post gets deleted without any reason given but it's ok for hers to stay? She is lying and insinuating I'm another play but that's ok? smh....

What am I lying about?  Definitely not about you telling us you were quitting get out as you were deleting the team.  I did not accuse you of being anyone else...  I just happened to say it was just like what another player did. 

~~Mark Twain~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users