Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:48 AM

In my team there is currently the leader and me the sole advisor. We are being very cautious about giving away the role of advisor to just anyone. However we realized that should both of us not be able to play on any given day that we would not be able to call attacks for the team. I understand that this is a minor problem considering we could just give the role of advisor while we are gone. I just think there would be a better solution if the power of advisor were split into two lesser ranks. One would be to have the power to upgrade the team and the other would be to call attacks.

I think that this would be better because I think it gives the leader more control and the players more of an idea of what the leader expects of them. I can vouch for players who were given the power but not quite sure on the rules of having the power. I was quickly promoted to advisor shortly after being added to the team for generous donations and rapid developement. I wasn't sure whether the leader was ok with me calling attacks or with upgrading the team. So the position was nullified to me because i'd much rather one of the other advisors or the leader do so. If the power was split it would give players more of a specific purpose. I think that this would also improve the team hierarchy. I still think there should be advisors who have the power of both.

There should also be at least one rank to award players for either their skill, donations, or commitment. I think this would help out a lot of teams where players insist on being promoted to advisor. I think that this would give players more incentive to me more of a team player. This would further the team dynamic and improve the team hierarchy even more.

I'm not sure what to call these ranks or how many there should be so I would appreciate your opinions and ideas on the matter. If you agree but dont have an idea please like this.

• DaJamalam likes this

#2 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:37 AM

Yup. In my head :

Team + Control = Happieness :)

Team + No Control = CHAOS AND... FUCKING A BIG ASS NINJA! :ph34r:

Lol... I do agree with this Idear. Control over your team is good for keeping you team safe for evil people who want to destroy you team. :D

#3 tuuronaut

tuuronaut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

like this

Leader
Advisor
Recruiting officer
Warlord
Team Builder
  • Capernicus likes this

#4 caprica

caprica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Team:Darkwing
  • Character:Caprica

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

i see how this might help less organized teams to get going
but the current system allows for exactly what you describe and many teams
use roles similar to what you describe
plus it grants the freedom of any other form - up to the team
i like the idea in some respects, but in a sense, its actually limiting as well
Save the Cheesecake - Save the World

#5 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

This is like the "Team title" idear. I think you should be able to set permissions for certain members and set their titles. That would be cool, right? :)
  • Boston and Maddog like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users