• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DocStraanger

DocStraanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:37 AM

today, twice in a row,  a BIG win isn't appearing on the weekly tournament stats, whereas they do appear on team fighting history, the honor , if given as due, would catapult us into top 10, a ticket has been started with photo attached with no response yet , what to do?

#2 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

Hi,

Are you sure there hasn't just been some sort of small delay, in the appearing on weekly tournament stats? The only thing you can really do at this point, is to wait for are response for your ticket. I assure you, all issues are taken seriously to ensure your satisfaction regarding gameplay.

Please tell us if and when there has been a solution to this, here under this same topic.

TL

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#3 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:26 PM

Hi there, are you sure that those wins didn't come from defense? Because defense wins do not count in the weekly team honour tournament.

#4 gOL

gOL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

I think , honor gained from defense will also be added to the team honor gained in the weekly tournament

#5 DocStraanger

DocStraanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:08 AM

As I've seen , defence honor is added ... and no , there is still no honor added , which would be a very long delay ... i have started a ticket , and the response was no error was reproduced, but i had a pic i sent to show, and have since started another ticket to show another pic, it wopuld not be suck a big deal, but my team would be top 10 with these points

#6 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:41 AM

I think , honor gained from defense will also be added to the team honor gained in the weekly tournament

As I've seen , defence honor is added ... and no , there is still no honor added , which would be a very long delay ... i have started a ticket , and the response was no error was reproduced, but i had a pic i sent to show, and have since started another ticket to show another pic, it wopuld not be suck a big deal, but my team would be top 10 with these points

If you look a bit closer at the tournament standings you will see that for the weekly competition only honour gained from attacks will be added. If defense honour was added, wouldn't you see some teams with minus honour points? There are none because only attacks which are won matter for the competition. Some mod please verify this and close the thread.

#7 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:42 AM

If you look a bit closer at the tournament standings you will see that for the weekly competition only honour gained from attacks will be added. If defense honour was added, wouldn't you see some teams with minus honour points? There are none because only attacks which are won matter for the competition. Some mod please verify this and close the thread.

Lucy is right here. Attack to gain honor more than the other teams can gather.

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users