• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Player123

Player123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:43 PM

I'm getting a lot of Shockwave crashes lately, it seemed to accelerate with each new recent addition to the game.  I am pretty sure it's not my settings as the game operates fine with no 'blow ups' after peak European hours are over, I am 6 hours behind European time.  These crashes start at reset time and for the next 16 hours after reset.

I have tried everything, I had 2 Shockwave plugins (it ran fine with both enabled for a year), I have tried to disable one and just have one enabled, this doesn't help.  I have tried using a less ram intensive browser - this doesn't work.  I have 8mg ram memory.  I am noticing that Shockwave is using 2 million k memory in my Task Manager processes.

The game also seems to lag terribly during this 16 hour period and then run very fast in my evening.  I am getting a crash hourly during the day and it's starting to become very annoying.

I'm just wondering if others are having these issues and not speaking up?

#2 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

Does this occur in some specific area of the game, or just always while playing? For these kind of problems game support can usually answer best. 

Link here to game support

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#3 Funnette

Funnette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationPhuket
  • World:US1

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:06 PM

Hi,

topic is moved to proper place. Please, be careful, when you open a topic in a proper place.   :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users